Chapter four,

One more week till Finals.
 Taehyung was drowning in distress.

It was around 9.00pm and he was by his study table, studying Chemistry

The scratchy sound of his accelerated writing filled the room when everything suddenly paused when his ears caught a small "beep" come from his bedside table. He leapt to his feet and took his phone, a glimmer of hope that is was Jungkook as he read the notification;

Jimin {9.03PM}

Taehyung, pick up

why is your phone on DND? 

TAEHYUNG {9.04PM}

He signed and kept the phone back, walking back to his table as-

"fuck Jimin why are you so annoying" He shouted as he went and took the beeping phone.

Omma {9.05PM}

Taehyung

Baby please answer Jimin

Please Tae, it's urgent.

Taehyung looked up from his phone with nettled eyes. "urgent" ? what did she mean?

You
Chim what's up? {9.05PM}

Jimin
Can't say it on the phone

Come to my house     {9.05PM}

You
wdym!    {9.05PM}

Jimin
Now.     {9.06PM}

"Ughhh" He whined as he came to his feet and jogged down the stairs. He grabbed his jacket hung behind the door as he stumbled himself on his bicycle and peddled down the small road as fast as he could. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I'm here, can you tell me what all this shit is abou-"

He froze at Jimin's bedroom door, his hands turned cold. 

"J-Jimin?"

"Ah shit sorry-"

Jimin was sitting at the edge of his bed, facing out the window and........wiping his tears. 

His pale cheeks were wet with trails of salty tears and his mouth was shut tight into a thin line.
"Hey hey" Taehyung mumbled as he shifted towards the boy in the soft purple sweater and sat to his left, putting his arm around Jimin's shoulder to bring him closer towards him. Jimin gave him a weak smile and kept his head on Taehyung shoulder; Sighing. 

"I don't think you'll be ready to hear this Tae tae" Jimin almost whispered, also putting his arm around Taehyungs shoulder as Taehyung gave him a puzzled expression.

"what do you mean?"

Jimin didn't reply as he pulled himself from Taehyung's shoulder and let out a long breath, still not breaking his eye contact from his bedroom window. 

There was silence

"She's alive Tae"

Taehyung stared at him confused as his eyes suddenly widened. 

"S-she?"

"Your sister" Jimin said

"Y/N"

Jimin smiled softly at the name, coming to his feet to get a better look of his best friend's reaction. 

"Y-Y/N....." Taehyung stuttered repeatedly as he looked up to meet Jimin's eyes.

Jimin giggled and broke into a hug, wrestling Taehyung onto the bed.

"M-My sister's alive?"
"How?.."

"Mrs. Kim went to see her client in Seoul and she met her Tae!"
Taehyung still couldn't bring himself to a smile, the shock overall was just too overpowering. She....She didn't drown in Lake Jinyang? She survived? She made it? She's in Seoul? She's with Omma?

The questions flashed back and forth in his head as Jimin slapped him on the back with no mercy as he cracked to reality. "Omma told you this? right now??" He asked as Jimin threw his phone on Taehyung's face to show him the texts.

"She's alive" Taehyung stated

"JIMIN MY SISTER'S ALIVE!"

"I...I need to go"
"Taehyung we need to wait till morning"-
"I've waited long enough!" He yelled.

"Well I'm coming too!" Jimin called as he reached under his bed to pull two gigantic backpacks. Taehyung examined the room with hurried eyes as he rushed to the closet and pulled out all the denims, shorts, sweaters and under wears he could find. They stuffed the clothes inside and rushed to the kitchen, grabbing some packets of chips and coke as they arrived at the front garden where Jimin's Porche was.

"The next train leaves in 30 minutes, HOP IN" Jimin called as he hopped into the drivers seat and kicked the brakes and shot through the empty night road. Taehyung was in the passenger seat, staring out the window at the blurry lights and houses. 

They arrived at the train station.

"5 minutes!" Jimin called as they both ran through the crowd as fast as they could. Taehyung accidently pushed someone on the shoulder harshly as he came to a halt to go and apologize. 

"I am so sorry I-"

His eyes widened as his hands went cold as ice.

"Taehyung?"

JungkookJungkookJungkookJungkookOhMyGod

 He was staring back at Tae in the same expression. Taehyung's face burned red as he tried to decide whether to talk to him or run away. 

"Uh I..hehe I mean"-
"AH JUNGKOOK AH-"

Jimin shouted as he ran towards the two, immediately turning the tension upside-down as he grinned at Jungkook. "We're going to Seoul, you should come Kooks" 

Jungkook scoffed and looked at them with shock. "Seoul? Why the fuck are you going there at this time?"

"We'll explain if you come with us, Com'on I bought an extra ticket too!" Jimin said as Jungkook moved his gaze to Taehyung, who stared back at him but looked away with embarrassment. 

He hesitated for a moment....

"Alright, Let's go catch that train"

 Jungkook grinned at Jimin as he pushed past Taehyung, who looked at him with shock. Wow taehyung... you're stuck in a train compartment for  6 hours with Jeon Jungkook. 

can this day get any better?(note the sarcasm)

Author's note

Guys I won't be updating this month becuz I'm studying for our end of year exam😫, BUT I PROMISE THIS IS NOT THE END!!!💃

ANYWAYS-
 How is it so far 😗? Tell me your ideas in the comments!

💜ILY guys!!💜