Chapter One,

TO READER  

This is an LGBTQ fanfiction and I don't mean any offense or harm towards any idol mentioned in the story as it is just written for fun and entertainment. The main characters are Jungkook and Taehyung; constructive criticism is allowed.

~Olivia 💜

The sun was setting.
The soft cold evening breeze brushed on his hoodie and his smooth black hair  blew across his forehead, he signed and closed his eyes. "Please come back..."
He lifted his head presently, staring into the pale purple pink sky, sinking into the icy mountains slowly. a wispy set of tears rolled down his chin as his voice broke and he went back to hiding his face back between his folded up knees. The sun was setting, The sun was setting. Taehyung, the sun is setting.

He fluttered his eyes as he lifted his head from the soft grey grass, swaying to and fro with the lush wind that blew under Luna, who was shimmering silver and white while stroking with the clouds. He came to his feet, looking around at the empty plains of the cold valley. Luna's awake. 

He closed the door behind him and leaned against it, the radiant heat immediately snuggling him with welcome. "You were getting late, I was starting to get worried Tae" 

He turned around to see his mother, sitting at the kitchen table, closing her book and walking towards him, her arms spread wide. He gave her a soft smile. "I told you not to worry about me mom" He said as he pressed his face on his mother's shoulder, slightly bending down to come to her height. "I'll never stop looking out for my baby boy" She said in a muffled tone as she kissed him gently on his forehead. 

"dinner's ready, there's nothing much but I hope"-
"I'm hungry, let's eat."

they both sat down as he smiled at the bowl of stew set on the table for him, the wisp of warmth spreading on his face, and the small strips of pork and vegetable settled behind the translucent broth. "Thanks mom" He said as he took the bowl to his hands and poured it down his salivating, ravenous mouth. "Anything for you honey; I'm going to bed, you have a bath and go to sleep after eating."

After eating and washing up the dishes in the sink, He walked to his room, the dim yellow light revealing his cozy single bed and study table, a small cold rushing in from the nearby window. He pulled off his hoodie, revealing his naturally built toned body, as he signed and walked into the steaming shower, his wet hair outspread at his eyes and his cheeks turning rosy from the heat. 

He slipped into his boxers and veiled himself with his mellow quilt. He closed his eyes and nestled deeper into the mattress. Sleep.

sleep tae.
Sleep Taehyung.
Sleep, is it that hard?
you disappoint me sometimes Tae, even your father tells me that- COME ON TAE, WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE YOUR SISTER ; SHE ALWAYS - TAEHYUNG WHY ARE YOU CRYING? MEN DON'T CRY- TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG GO TO SLEEP, IT'S NOT HARD GO ON, SLEEP- TAEHYUUNNGGG OPPA SAVE ME, HYUNG HELP ME- TAE-"

"NO" He shouted, jolting from bed, sweat pouring down his body, face red, and hands shivering vividly. "No" He said repeatedly. He came to sitting position and started crying, his nails dug into his scalp. 

"N-no...I c-can't s-sleep" He murmured, rocking back and forth, like he's been beaten up by someone...something....a memory.

                                 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++