Chapter 5

Y/n's P.O.V

"There you are I want to run a beef against you a S, I need a challenge, It's been a while since I've levelled up" Explains Miya. Langa just stares at the young boy in shock. "Are you in?" asks Miya. "Don't even think about it" Warns Reki. "He's in a totally different class" I explain Patting the slowly waking Sketchy. "I heard your actually a snowboarder is that right?" asks Miya edging Langa on. "Very fascinating I would love to see how you managed to beat Shadow" sighs Miya. "By pure luck" I but in. Miya looks over at me and smirks. "I get that, I just don't know if I could ever do that again" explains Langa ignoring me. "like I said Pure luck" I say again, giving Langa a warning glare as Miya looks back over to Langa. "But I accept" Says Langa proudly. "SLOW YOUR ROLL!" Reki and I yell. "Don't get cocky because you nailed an Ollie, this guys a hardcore professional" explains Reki. "I'm in!" says Langa ignoring Reki and I. "REALLY?!" Reki and I burst. "Then it's settled, what shall the stakes be? Any Ideas on what we should bet?" asks Miya gently taking Sketchy out of my hands. 

"That's ridicules they should just leave the gates open" complains Langa. "Your not even supposed to talk about the course existing, why would they keep it open for all to see?" sighs Reki as we all skate into S. "Anyway is this like your sitch, jumping into stupid situations?" I questioned. "What do you mean?" asks Langa innocently. "She means Jumping into rando challenges, no other noob would race against Shadow, now your taking on a Japanese National team hopeful?" Reki sighs. "I don't know, it sounded fun I guess" replies Langa. I look over to Reki with a smile, I watch a smile also forms on Reki's face. Reki suddenly notices something Funny about Langa's feet and starts to laugh. I roll me eyes and gently punch his arm. "Check out that RSP it's doing well out here" exclaims Reki watching as Langa does a few moves. "What is?" questions Langa. "You don't even know the name of your board?" I question. "Your riding the Reki Royal straight prince Maroo, my dude" explains Reki. "What?" asks Langa confused. "Don't worry you'll get use to it, he named mine too" I sigh. "Who the heck is prince Maroo?" asks Langa. "I heard that's what the girls call you, prince" explains Reki. "They certainly don't" sighs Langa. "I'm pretty sure they do" argues Reki. The two boys look at me. "Hey why are you looking at me?" I ask. "Your a girl (Y/n)" starts Reki. "Oh you just noticed?" I growl sarcastically. "You know what the other girls call him, I'm right aren't I?" continues Reki ignoring my comment. I go to answer but suddenly someone speeds past right through the gape between Reki and I. We watch as a small person wearing a green cat hoodie stops right in front of us. "YOU COULD OF HURT SOMEONE!" yells Reki, walking over to me to make sure I was alright. "That's the thing about trash, it all gets thrown in the same pile" says the dude lifting his hood off to reveal Miya. "What was that?!" growls Reki. "practicing with losers is not a good look" exclaims Miya, I wasn't sure who he was talking to but it still seemed to annoy Reki. "Well later slime boy" says Miya smugly as he rides off. "Give me a break!" says Reki angrily as he rolls after Miya. "REKI!" Langa and I call after our friend. I skate with Langa trying to find the two stubborn boys. "They must be further ahead" sighs Langa looking over at me. "Agreed" I reply as we speed up. As Langa and I roll around a corner we see Reki attempt to do a trick but fail. "Reki!' I call as we skate closer to him. "Damn It!" Yells Reki disappointedly. "Sorry, it's hard to do if your not talented!" calls Miya as he rolls off. "Frickin Jerk" growls Reki as I reach him. I go to skate after Miya but Reki grabs my hand gently and I stop. "Don't, I don't want you to get hurt" says Reki. I let out a sigh but I don't go after Miya. Suddenly Langa comes riding past, speeding up. "Langa?!" I gasp. "Langa, hold on!" calls Reki. I help Reki up and we quickly skate after Miya and Langa. we roll around another corner to see Langa on his knees. Reki and I slowly roll towards Langa as Miya rolls off. "Are you ok?" I ask Bending down to Langa. "Yeah..." Sighs Langa.

Langa's P.O.V

I place my feet in the new holders on my board and move my feet around a little bit. "What do you think?" asks Reki sitting on the table next to me. "I decided to go with two clips instead so you can still switch stances" explains Reki. "Thank you, this is awesome!" I thank him gratefully. "That's why the call me mechanic star Reki" boasts Reki. "It's way better then the other one" I continue to complement. "Did you hear my cool nick name?" asks Reki. "But a win will take more then this, be real is this board enough to beat Chinen?" asks Reki. I stare at Reki, thinking. "I don't know" I finally reply. "No frickin way you agreed to race someone who might skate at nationals" sighs Manager Oka as he and (Y/n) walk in carrying Boxes. "I say get over yourself and Cancel it" says Oka as he walks away followed by (Y/n) who began to scold Manager Oka. "HELL NO WE'RE GOING TO WIN THIS THING!" yells Reki determinedly. "I'm the one who has to skate it" I point out. "But your not the only one teaching that cocky brat a lesson, I'm behind you all the way!" replies Reki. "Me Too!" says (Y/n) encouragingly as she pokes her head around the door way. 

Y/n's P.O.V

"You need to drop your hips more" explains Reki. "That's what I'm saying," says Reki happily as Langa follows his advice "That will up your downhill momentum" Reki explains as we turn onto a ramp and start skating down. "woah, he's already comfortable skating at this speed" gasps Reki as we watch Langa in front of us. "however the race ends up it's going to be good" I exclaim with a smile. We watch as Langa reaches the bottom, goes around the corner and falls. "You alright?" asks Reki as we reach the bottom. "I think so" replies Langa painfully. "This is the exact same place you bailed earlier, Is there a crack or something?" I ask. "It's different on snowboards, you know how the friction can come from the front or the sides?" questions Langa. "Yeah" Reki and I reply. "Skateboarding isn't like that, if you speed going forward and then suddenly turn sideways you start braking" explains Langa playing with the wheels of his board. "Ohh" sighs Reki. "turning like that will defiantly get you hitched up" I explain. "Just something I'll have to get used to" Langa sighs. Suddenly we hear footsteps running towards us. "HEY YOU STOP!!" Yells a security guard running towards us. "Lets go" exclaims Reki as we all grab our boards and start to run. "MEET YOU AT THE STORE!" calls out Reki as he runs one way. "SEE YOU THERE!" Langa and I call out as we run in the opposite direction. Langa and I ran us the Guard runs after us. "Why is he after us?!" whines Langa. "Probably because there's more culprits to catch!" I explain as we speed up. We run around a few blocks when suddenly I notice where we are. "Quickly over here!" I hiss opening up a gate and dragging Langa into the backyard and behind the tool shed. I put one hand over Langa's mouth and a finger to my lips to signal to be quiet. Once I knew the guard was gone I take my hand away from Langa's mouth. "(Y/n) did you just break us into a strangers property?!" hissed Langa. "No dumbass this is my house" I explain as I walk around my backyard a bit. "Your place?" questions Langa. "Yes my place, now be quiet or else my Aunt might hear you" I warn. As if right on cue the backdoor opens and out walks my Aunt. Her long black hair was pulled back into a messy but nice bun and it looked like she just got back from work. "(Y/n) is that you?" asks My Aunt Emilia turning on the backyard lights. "Hi Aunt Emilia" I sigh lovingly as I walk over to her. She gives me a smirk noticing Langa. "Oh I'm sorry sweetheart, is this your boyfriend?" questions Aunt Emilia mischievously. "AUNT EMILIA NO, HE'S ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND I'M SINGLE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT!" I explain embarrassedly as Langa turns red. "I know, I know I'm just checking" laughs Aunt Emilia. "I thought you had work tonight though (N/n), did Shokichi let you off work tonight? that's so kind of him" says Aunt Emilia. "prehaps I'll have to invite him around for dinner soon" suggests Aunt Emilia. "Actually no he didn't you see, Langa here got lost and something spooked us on our way to DOPE SKETCH so we hid here" I lied pulling Langa over to Aunt Emilia and I. "Anyway we best get going we don't want Oka to worry about us" I sigh. "Oh ok, well it was great to meet you Langa" says Aunt Emilia friendlily before she walked inside and we sped off to DOPE SKETCH.

 We dragged our feet to the back of DOPE SKETCH to see Reki working of something. "Yo you made it" says Reki happily when he hears our puffs, not even bothering to turn around though. "Yeah after you abandoned us" Langa and I growl, puffed out. "What no, I don't speak grunge" says Reki. Langa hands Reki his board and Reki takes it happily. "What's that for?" I ask trying to catch my breath. "I've been cooking up miracles, this beauty's going to spin your board into a winner" explains Reki holding up some old desk chair wheels. "I call it the Reki Langa Special Rolling Slider or the Reki L2S for short" exclaims Reki proudly. "you come up with the weirdest names for stuff" sighs Langa. "Also you left out the R for rolling" I add. "Shut up your going to love it." says Reki eagerly. "Hey come here I found something you'll want to see" explains Oka as he stands in the doorway. "It's Chinen at some competition" explains Oka as we watch a video. "Amazing how's he not shaking at all?" asks Langa Impressed. "I've seen several vids like this, he defiantly belongs on a national team" explains Oka. "yeah he's talented" I agree. "But look it doesn't seem like he's having any fun." points out Reki. 

UnKnown's P.O.V

I sat on my chair and stared at my huge screen filled with videos of two certain skaters. One was a boys with light blue hair and skates like he was a snowboarder. The seconded Skater was a female with (H/l) (H/t) (H/c) (Hair length, hair type, hair colour) Hair and wearing a purple mask to fit her suit, though I already knew her identity. Both Skaters were incredible, with skills that even a god would envy. "The ordinary diet session begins 2pm Monday, I've booked you the last flight out Sunday night." explains my secretary and Slave. "No, I'll take a Monday morning flight" I order not taking my eyes off the screen. "What?" questions my secretary. "I've got plans this weekend, there's an important party I simply must attend" I explain running my fingers down the deck of my skateboard.