Chapter 2

Y/n's P.O.V

I listened to my music as Reki, Langa and I rode the train. Soon we got off and Reki started to lead us too the pick up spot. "A sticker?" questions Langa as we walk along the footpath. "yeah" comments Reki. "First timers can't get in without one" I explain. "'S' is so secret you can't even talk about it" adds Reki as he stops and sits down on a bench. Langa and I follow his lead and sit down with him, me sitting in-between the two boys. Suddenly Reki spots somebody. A big black dude wearing a white hoodie and sunglasses. Reki holds out his hand slightly and as the man walks past he passes Reki a sticker. We get up and start to walk away. "Guard this with your life" warns Reki handing the sticker to Langa. "I've never known an outsider whose aloud in before" I comment as I follow the boys. "Cool" says Langa plainly making Reki slow with shock. "Did you just one word us?!" asks Reki offended. "OH COOL! would be more humane" Reki rambles on. "Calm down Reki I'm sure Langa is really truely excited deep down" I sigh. "He better because he's going to see some wild stuff, LOOK ALIVE WE'RE ABOUT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!" exclaims Reki jumping around as Langa and I just keep walking. 

"You start at the top of the hill and skate down to the abandoned factory" Rambles Reki as he plays with his mini toy skateboard on his desk. "Everyone shoots fire through the mine, I'm talking 60 miles per hour at least" I add excitedly. "Oh and if you want to sabotage your opponents you can!" exclaims Reki and I together. "whateva you got to do to get to the goal first" continues Reki as Langa just watches us, his head resting on the table tiredly. "Everybody who takes a part of a duel puts something important on the line" I explain as we sit on the top of the school having lunch. "Money, Friendship... Girls" adds Reki as some girls run past. "Which is completely stupid since girls arn't just some objects you own they're people!" I grumble. Langa gives me a small smile and Reki gently elbows me. "Sorry (N/n) I forgot how much you hate that" sighs Reki (BTW N/n mean Nick name). Langa looks down at Reki and Mine's lunches. "Is that a real bento box?" asks Langa in awe for some silly reason. "How is that what your concerned about?" I ask as Reki moves his food away from Langa. 

Reki's P.O.V

I walked along with (Y/n) and Langa. "I make my own you know" I boast. "your own what?" asks Langa. "Skateboards of course" I answer. "Try to keep up" sighs (Y/n) as she leans on Langa. Usually she would only lean on me but I guess I could share her, she is my best friend after all. "Oh that's actually very impressive" says Langa as I set up to make another board. "I know, still trial and error though" I sigh as I start to sandpaper the wood plank. "The goal is to make the best skateboard the worlds ever seen and then use it in a race where I skate better then I ever had before and win" I explain as (Y/n) gently messes up Langa's hair. 

"Well thanks for walking me home Reki" sighs (Y/n) as we stop outside her house. "You sure you don't want to come in? My aunt Emilia is making Pizza tonight" suggests (Y/n). "Home made pizza? Ok I'm in!" I exclaim following her into her house. "HEY AUNT EMILIA I'M HOME!!" yells (Y/n) as we take our shoes off. "AND I BROUGHT REKI!!" she continues to yell as I follow her deeper into her house. "Oh Hi Reki, It's great to see you!" sighs (Y/n)'s aunt as we walk into the kitchen. "Hi Emilia" I say taking a seat at the table. "I hope you don't mind me dropping in" I sigh. "Of course not Reki, in fact it's really lucky because I made an extra Pizza for Oka who was supposed to come around but he can't make it" explains Emilia. "Perfect!" I say excitedly. "Anyway sorry Aunt Emilia but we need a quick dinner, Reki, our new friend Langa and I are helping Oka at the shop tonight, he only allowed us to come home to a quick dinner" Lied (Y/n). "Aww that's so sweet of Oka!!" Sighs Emilia sweetly. "Just remember to warn him not to over work you guys.... Or else he'll have to mess with me..." exclaims Emilia as if she was a something from a horror movie. 

Y/n's P.O.V

"Come on Reki...." I groan as Langa and I wait for him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He mumbles. "I told you to pack before we had to leave" I sigh. "Ahh I think that's it, signature stamp, receipt" says Reki as he counts everything in his bag. "We should leave soon if we want to be on time" explains Langa. "I know that! lets go!" groans Reki as he grabs his bag, the skateboard and he runs off leaving Langa and I to run after him.