Chapter 4

Yn/Ōkami's P.O.V

I watched as a few skaters skated around the course. All people were talking about was Langa, well and my beef tonight but mostly about Langa not that I minded. I look around to see Shadow furious about all the chatter about Langa. "Hey Shadow, are you looking for someone?" I ask walking over. "What?" he asks aggressively. "Are you looking for someone? Maybe that rookie that bet you the other week?" I answer Slyly. "Darn you Ōkami, I'm going to beat that little rookie to dust" growls Shadow. "Are you sure he won't do that too you? from what I heard he kept you on your toes" I say with a smirk, not that he could see it hidden under my mask. Suddenly we hear cheers and I could guess exactly who arrived. I watch as Cherry Blossom and Joe come rolling over fighting once again. "Hey Boys, what brings you here tonight?" I ask walking over to them. "Heard my little wolf princess was in a beef again tonight, wasn't only the other day you were in a beef?" answers Joe. "Yeah well the best friend of the bitch I went against a few days ago wanted to avenge her friend" I explain. "Well I'm sure you'll get it over with fast" Sighs Cherry. "Of course I will, oh by the way I might have dragged you into it Cherry" I sigh. "How?" asks Cherry. "Ok so Lets just say if I win she and her friend has to go on a date with those guys" I start to explain pointing over too two guys with greasy hair and face with pimples covering most of their faces. "But if she wins you have to be their boyfriend for a week" I explain. Cherry just rolls his eyes. "Lucky your a pretty good skater" Cherry coes. "Just a Good Skater, Cherry I'm offended!" I gasp dramatically before grabbing my 'Ōkami'' board and walking over to the starting line where a girl with light blue hair was waiting for me. Let's just say... It was over in a minute....

Y/n's P.O.V

Langa stares intensely at the two bottles lying on the ground. He skates towards them, puts his back foot onto the board, gets in stance and tries to do an Ollie but trips over the bottles and falls. "Ouch are you ok dude?" asks Reki as we come skating over to Langa. "I don't get it, Ollies aren't supposed to be difficult" Growls Langa on the ground. "Aren't Ollies in snowboarding? or is this new?" I ask. "Yeah they are but your feet are attached and your stance doesn't change so it's not some kinda of advanced move even armatures can pull it off, Since a skateboard doesn't attach you have to get it to fly with you, it's totally different" explains Langa. "Be honest with me, how long did it take for you to get it?" asks Langa. "For me, Two months" boasts Reki. "What about you (Y/n)?" asks Langa. "Me? well One month and Three weeks, so about one week less then how long it took Reki to learn" I explain and Reki scoffs. "but both are pretty good since most people take like three" adds Reki. "Three Month?!" gasps Langa. "Can't I be the one person who doesn't know how to do it?" sighs Langa. "Like no Ollie guy? That's fine if you don't want to compete" laughs Reki. "Ollies turn a board that glides into a board that flies" I explain skating away and doing a Ollie. "Once you can Ollie you can you can go wherever you want" adds Reki. "It's a fricken revaluation!" I exclaim. "A world of possibilities!" Reki and I say at the same time. "I mean sure boarding is still fun without Ollies, but if you don't want to stay in the park with the kids you gotta learn to do it" explains Reki as I pull up beside him. I put my arm around Reki's shoulders. "I'm ready to take on that world" says Langa determined.  "P.S Ollies don't work when your feet are taped to the board so don't even" warns Reki and I. Langa sighs. "you'll get use to it" I say giving Langa a gentle punch in the chest. "You sure? I get so anxious" explains Langa. "You've been snowboarding for how long?" asks Reki. Langa counts on his fingers trying to figure it out. "Uhh lets see, fifteen years I think" answers Langa. "WHAT SINCE YOU WERE FRICKEN TWO?" gasps Reki. "If you've been doing it for that long no wonder it's hard for you to skate" I comment. "Let's go" says Reki suddenly as he stands up. 

"Excuse me, sorry" says Langa as we walk into Reki's house. "It's fine, we're fine" sighs Reki. "Over this way adds Reki leading us to his room. We walk into his room and his drives right into his draws searching for something. "Just pop down wherever" sighs Reki as I sit on his bed. "could have sworn it was in here the other day" Reki mumbles. Langa looks around Reki's room. Suddenly one of Reki's little sister comes sneaking into Reki's room catching Langa by surprise. "Nanaka..." warns Reki and she runs off. "Reki! She was being harmless!" I growl at him. "Who was that?" asked Langa. "One of my little sisters" answers Reki. "Their so sweet his little sisters, always fun to hang around with" I explain. "HEY I'M FUN TOO!" exclaims Reki. Suddenly Reki's mother comes walking in. "Reki you should let me know when your bringing friends over" sighs Reki's mother. "Oh Hello (Y/n) so lovely to see you, you should come over for dinner soon" says Reki's mother looking at me friendly. "and Hi there I'm Reki's mother, Welcome, I hope he hasn't gotten you into any trouble, are you ok?" says Reki's mother noticing Langa.  "Of course he's ok mom! This is me your talking about" growls Reki. "I think that's why she asked Reki Roo" I laugh using my old nick name for him. "Yes that's why I'm worried for him" giggles Reki's mom. "I'm your son not your pet monster" sighs Reki. I notice his two youngest sister holding onto their mothers legs. I hold my hand out for them to take and they quickly take it and I place them both on my lap, one on each leg. "So are you hungry yet?" Asks Reki's mother. "I've got some yummy cake if you'd like" suggests Reki's mom and the twins start bouncing up and down chanting "Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake!". "Thanks for asking me!" growls Reki. "Just one tiny slice?" urges Reki's mother to both me and Langa. "Sure...?" sighs Langa. "Yes please if it isn't too much trouble" I also sigh giving in. "I'll bring it right over for you" explains Reki's mom walking out making the twins jump off my lap and follow their mother. Reki's mother closes the door. "Theres a lot going on" comments Langa. "You mean you don't get harassed or embarrassed at your house?" sighs Reki. We look through a magazine looking for accessories to put on Langa's board to help him out.  "Here it is, what about this one?" suggests Reki. Langa and I move over so we can see what he's looking at. "The feet are fixed in place? I've never heard of that" comments Langa. "I mean yeah that would help" says Langa. "I can make you one" explains Reki. "You can make these?" asks Langa. "Uhh yeah I made the board you used to go up against shadow and The one you practice on" explains Reki. "And My board" I add showing Langa a closer look at my 'common' board.