𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

reverie got up at the lovely time of 7:00 am to the amazing sound of julie's ratchet ass alarm. they had to check out and leave the hotel by 12:00. their flight starts boarding at 4:30 and they have so many people that they have to be there super early.

      the newbies, who are staying at the hotel, are meeting up with all of the ducks at the airport later. reverie slowly packed up all of her belongings into her suitcase, except for her hygiene product, seeing as she wanted to take a shower and stuff before they left. she took a quick shower, blow dried her hair, and then got changed for the day.

outfit:

      julie and reverie made their way down to the lobby after packing up the rest of their stuff and taking a last look around the room to see if they missed anything

      julie and reverie made their way down to the lobby after packing up the rest of their stuff and taking a last look around the room to see if they missed anything. they walked into the elevator and went to the lobby at around 11:30. 

      "oh look who finally decided to come down," said luis with a little smirk while watching the two girl as they made their way to the group.

      "shut up," reverie said while shoving him forward and handing the room key over to man at the front desk. mr. tibbles had already checked all of the kids out of their room. 

      "alright, now that everyone is here, let's get to the airport," mr. titties said excitedly. reverie grabbed her suitcase and her book bag, then made her way to the car. she was one of the last ones to put her bag into the car. since she is so small, she couldn't get her heavy ass suitcase up on top.

      dean noticed her struggling and grabbed her suitcase saying, "i got it, babe."

      "thanks dean," reverie responded with a smile. 

      the whole car ride to the airport was full of jokes and laughter. at one point, dwayne hit his head on the top of the car. once the group got to the airport, they unloaded their bags, reverie having dean help her once more, and walked into the airport. they had gotten there before the ducks, so they checked in their luggage and waited for another 10 minutes before the rest of the team had arrived.

      "hey guys. sorry we're a little late. we hit a bunch of traffic," bombay explained. they quickly checked in all of their bags and started walking to security. reverie, connie, and julie were all leading the way and talking with one another.

      "what do you think la is like?" connie asked.

      "i don't know, but what i do know is if i don't see either chris evans or dylan o'brien i will cry. like flat out sob. i wish i was joking," reverie said in her normal monotone voice.

      "i mean they both are gorgeous men," julie agreed.

      "yes they are. they really, really are," reverie said dreamily. they waited in the security line for another five minutes before finally making it through. reverie gathered up all of her stuff and proceeded to head to the gate with the rest of the group.

      once they reached the gate, the girls put their stuff down next to each other and went off to find a place to eat or get drinks. 

      "reverie. do you have any siblings?" connie asked.

      "yes. i have an older brother named ace. he's three years older than me," reverie explained.

      "that's cool. are you guys close?" julie questioned.

      "i mean i would say so," reverie responded. they continued walking to this random coffee shop in the airport and ordered their drinks. afterwards they walked back to their gate and sat down to finish their drinks.

      "i'm going to go call my brother," reverie said before walking off to the windows away from everyone. she clicked on his contact and put the phone up to her ear. 

      "hey rev. what's up?" her brother answered.

      "nothing i just wanted to talk to you. it feels like i haven't heard your voice in forever," reverie said solemnly while fidgeting with the rings on her fingers.

      "well, how's the team? is it fun? please don't tell me you met any boys, i swear," ace interrogated.

      "calm down ace, there are no boys here yet. maybe i'll find some in la. you never know," reverie said while laughing, knowing that would make him angry.

      "rev, please, spare me. i don't want to hear my baby sister talk about her possible new hookups," ace strained.

      she let out a loud laugh, "where did you get hookups from.  besides, most of the boys here are crazy and weird. i think one of them is ill in the head,"

      ace sighed before saying, "just because you are mentally ill, doesn't mean everyone else is, rev. well, anyways, i've got to go to work so i'll talk to you later. love you."

      "love you too. bye," reverie said before hanging up. she slid her phone into her back pocket and was about to walk back to her seat when a voice stopped her.

      "who was that? your boyfriend? love you too," adam mocked the girl. she simply rolled her eyes at his blatant stupidity.

      "no, it was my brother, dickhead. also you sounded a little jealous there, banksie.  do you not want me talking to anyone but you, sweetie," reverie said with fake innocence.

      "don't flatter yourself, love," adam said, "you're not that special."

      reverie scoffed as he walked by her, patting her back as he went to go sit back down. she watched him as he walked away, the anger in her chest bubbling. she thought oh what i'd do to kick him in the balls. she made her way back to her seat and picked up the book "a kingdom of fire and flesh," before starting to read. she got through about 100 pages of the book before it was time to board the plane.

      reverie got out her boarding pass and scanned it before boarding the plane. she found her seat, which was the window sea, and sat down. she pulled her book back out and began to read again until she heard someone scoff bitterly before sitting next to her. reverie lifted her head to see adam sitting right next to her. she simply rolled her eyes before resuming her reading.

      after a while, the plane took off and they were in the air. about 15 minutes into the flight, she felt a tiny weight on her shoulder. she looked over and saw adam resting his head on the girl's shoulder, sleeping peacefully. she debated pushing him off, but decided against it to be nice. she studied him for a moment, taking notice of his long eyelashes and the little creases in his forehead before returning back to her book.

      for the rest of the flight, adam slept peacefully on reverie's shoulder with no interruptions. as they were landing, adam finally woke up and noticed he was on reverie's shoulder. he quickly shot up and looked at the girl in disgust, but she didn't notice. she was too into her book to even realize he woke up.

      "who the fuck reads?" adam asked bitterly while looking at her with a confused face.

      reverie's head moved up to look at him with a glare, "i do, dildo."

      he simply rolled his eyes before grabbing his phone and scrolling through whatever he was looking at. they began to leave the plane and go to baggage claim. reverie grabbed her suitcase and waited for the rest of the group before they finally stepped out into the warm la air. welcome to los angeles.

author's note: 

lol i skipped french bc i didnt want to take my test and instead wrote for this story hahaha oops. well now i'm gonna go stress bake bc i don't want to do my homework. bye <3