𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"okay guys! first things first are rooms. connie, julie, and reverie are in room 203. adam, charlie, and guy are in room 204. luis, dwayne, ken, and goldberg are in room 205. averman and jesse are in room 206. and fulton and dean are in room 207. you guys have 3 hours to unpack and get ready before tonight's game against trinidad," bombay explained.

      reverie, julie, and connie grabbed their room key and headed towards their dorm. the dorms had four beds each. they were pretty large for a dorm and had its own bathroom.

      "so, what do you guys want to do for the next 3 hours?" julie asked.

      "do you guys wanna blast some music? i brought my speaker," connie suggested. julie and reverie game each other big smiles.

      "let's play olivia rodrigo's album," reverie said.

      "STOP I LOVE SOUR. IT'S SO GOOD," connie screamed. she immediately hooked up her phone to her speaker and started blasting "jealousy, jealousy" by olivia rodrigo.

      "ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE SO COOL. YOU GO OUT EVERY NIGHT IN YOUR DADDY'S NICE CAR , YEAH, YOU'RE LIVING THE LIFE. GOT A PRETTY FACE, PRETTY BOYFRIEND TOO. I WANNA BE YOU SO BAD AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU. ALL I SEE IS WHAT I SHOULD BE, HAPPIER, PRETTIER, JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY. ALL I SEE IS WHAT I SHOULD BE. I'M LOSING IT.  ALL I GET'S JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY," all three of the girls screamed at the top of their lungs. they knew for a fact that the entire building heard them, but they really didn't care. they were having so much fun.

      as soon as the song ended they heard a knock on their door. reverie opened it to reveal adam in all his glory. he had an annoyed look on his face and said, "can you guys keep it down?"

      "no, red heart," reverie said while making a little heart with her hands, then shutting the door in his face, "let's listen to favorite crime!"

      "IT'S BITTERSWEET TO THINK ABOUT THE DAMAGE THAT WE DO BECAUSE I WAS GOING DOWN BUT I WAS DOING IT WITH YOU YEAH EVERYTHING WE BROKE AND ALL THE TROUBLE THAT WE MADE BUT I SAY THAT I HATE YOU WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE LOOK WHAT WE BECAME ALL THE THINGS I DID JUST SO I COULD CALL YOU MINE!"

      reverie thought her voice was going to give when they were done. 

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

      team usa was winning six to nothing when reverie scored the seventh goal. the kids who were already on the ice huddled around her for a brief celebration. she had a big smile on her face and looked over to the bench, only to find adam glaring at her. in return, she blew him a little kiss and winked. the blond boy's cheeks flushed a faint pink.

      bombay replaced reverie with jesse. she skated over to bench and gave jesse a high-five before sitting down next to adam. she looked over at him and just stared.