Suho chuckled. "Yes. Since I was a junior and when he was a sophomore. Shocking, isn't it?"

Hyerin's brows furrowed. How can two polar opposites possibly live together without being on each other's throats? "That's more than shocking. You guys don't even talk at school."

"Well we both have our own group of friends. And no one really knows we live together other than some of them," he said, referring to the boys outside.

"Wow. How did you end up in here though?" she asked, but soon realized how rude the way her question turned out. "I mean, how did you guys end up living together?What about your parents?"

Suho opened his mouth to reply, but thought otherwise. his gaze dropped to the tiled floor. "It's a long story. Maybe I'll tell you some other time," he said, offering a hesitant smile. She nodded silently.

"Hyerin, your dad's on the phone!" Sehun yelled, bursting inside the kitchen.

"Oh, shit," she hissed, running outside with Suho following behind.

The boys were crowded around the phone, looking panicked and at loss for words. Quickly, she grabbed the mobile, covering the receiver with her hand. "We cannot tell him what happened tonight," she whispered.

"You got that right. He would kill us if he found out Tao used his power in public," Sehun said.

"What do we say to him?" Tao asked. Beside him, Chen was biting his fingernails nervously.

"Just tell him we went to this really hip bubble tea place somewhere downtown," Kai instructed.

Hyerin nodded, placing the receiver against her ear. "Hey, dad!" she said with false cheerfulness.

"Hey, pumpkin! So how's your little outing? Where did you go? Was it fun?"

"Oh, yeah! It was...good. We went to this bubble tea place downtown," she said, looking up at the others for assurance. "There were lots of teenagers there, too," she added. "And it was fun. Really fun."

"That's nice to hear. I'm so glad you're all enjoying yourselves!" he said. "Well, it's half past eleven so you better get home now, Hyerin. Tell the others I said hi!"

"Sure, dad. I will."

"Okay, I love you." Click.

"You too," she sighed, putting down the phone on the table. "Well, he said hi. And it sounded like he bought it so everything is okay," she said. The others sighed in relief.

"He said I need to get home now, too. It's getting late."

There were whines of protest. "Don't go home yet!" Sehun pleaded.

"Yeah, we didn't even have that much time to party at URBAN!" Chanyeol pouted, clinging to her arm.

"You should stay for a while, Hyerin," Suho said. "I'm making hot chocolate."

"As much as I want to, guys, I really need to go home," she said with an apologetic grin. "So yeah, I'll catch you later."

"Wait, I'll walk you home," Kai offered, standing up.

"Uh, no. I really wouldn't want you knowing where I live," she teased, earning a pout from the dancer.

"Yeah, and you might try something on her, Kai," Xiumin said, sticking his tongue out.

"Really? Am I that much of a pervert to you guys?" Kai scoffed. Everyone nodded.

"I'll take you home," Luhan offered.