Chapter 3: Meeting The Locals

Magsimula sa umpisa

Betty: Yeah, weapons like guns and knives but this?

Jughead: Hey relax, ok? The important thing is that we are alive. I'll talk to Sweet Pea and Fangs at school tomorrow, about getting more security at the Halloween party tomorrow. It's going to be alright, trust me.

  Betty then gives Jughead a cute smirk and a nod, reassuring her boyfriend that she trusts him. The two then share a kiss, just before turning off the lights and going to bed. Although Jughead is sound asleep, Betty is still disturbed by the sai.

                    - - - - THE FIVE SEASONS- - - -
  The next morning April and Casey walk into the Turtles room ,who are still asleep, to inform them that they're gonna go out.

April: Morning guys.

   As April sees the Turtles are still fast asleep, she goes to the nearest windows and opens the curtains. This causes the Turtles to groan and scream from the light hitting there faces.

April: Now they're awake.

Ralph: Ugh, what's the deal April.

Donnie: Yeah, I was in the middle of this wonderful dream where I was stranded, alone on a deserted island with no one around.

Mikey: Sounds more like a nightmare.

Donnie: Pfft, maybe to you.

April: Will you guys cool it? Me and Casey are headed to the Sheriff Station.

Leo: For what?

April: To see what more we can get from this apparent crime wave. So ,while we're gone, can you please just stay here and not do anything stupid.

Leo: Don't worry April, you have 50% of our word.

April: Which 50% do I have?

Leo: Don't worry about it. Now get going you crazy kid. Remember, the earlier bird catches the worm.

Leo then practically kicks April and Casey out there room. And as soon as he slams the door, he turns around to other Turtles and gives them a devilish grin.

Leo: So... who's up for some room service.

   He then shows the other three that he's taken April's credit card.

       - - - -RIVERDALE SHERIFF STATION- - - -
   Later that morning April and Casey arrive at local Sheriff station, that's currently in disarray. Local officers are rushing in and out of the station, from one crime getting finished than seconds later moving on to the other one. April and Casey stand at the center of the station, in disbelief.

Casey: Jeez, and I thought the NYPD was a mess.

April: Be nice Casey, I don't think these guys are used to crime at this magnitude.

The two then walk up to the front desk, with a woman who looks exhausted from answering constant 911 calls.

Receptionist: Look if you two have a crime to report, than please wait over there and someone will be with you shortly.

April: Oh no, I'm April O'Neil. I'm a New York Reporter, and I'd like to speak with the Sheriff.

Receptionists: Like I said earlier, you two can wait over there and someone will be with you shortly...

Casey: Yeah that maybe how people do things in Riverdale, but we New Yorkers do things a little differently.

Seconds later, April and Casey rush around the corner to find Sheriff Jones. Meanwhile, Sheriff FP Jones is sitting at his desk with a look of exhaustion on his face. As he's rubbing his eyes, he suddenly hears a knock at the door.