29

☆Maddox pov☆

☆Maddox pov☆

2 months later

"Bae you up?"i walked into the bedroom.

"Yeah I'm just getting dressed."said pulling up her pants. I licked my lips watching her as she pulled her top on.

"Pick ya jaw up so we can pick up the girls."she laughed as she walked to the car. I pulled up to my moms seeing riley pull out her gun.

"Riley what the fuck?"i shook my head.

"Nigga look at all these cars this shit feel like a set up."she tilted her head.

"It's a family reunion dumbass."i laughed.

"Why i gotta be dumb."she sucked her teeth and walked in.

"Hi momma."she hugged me after sending riley to the garden.

"Did she suspect anything."my mom raised her eyebrow.

"Nah she thought it was a set up."i laughed.

"Here nigga take the ring we cant look after this shit no more."kerena dropped the ring in my hand.

"Got us paranoid as shit with that big ass diamond."kenny rolled her eyes.

"Y'all think she gone like it."i asked.

"If she don't I'll take that shit."rico yelled.

"Nigga shut up before she hears you. Like you know what to do with that shit."rio slapped the back off his head.

"Imma give that kiki and get some pussy."rico laughed.

"Nigga she don't want ya elf ear having ass."kenny laughed.

"Damn she gone come for us like that."rico gasped.

"Nah she was talking to ya ugly ass."rio laughed.

"You know y'all dumb asses are twins right?"i raised my eyebrow as kazz walked into the room.

"They having the ugly twin argument again?"kazz rolled her eyes.

"Mhmm and it's boring the shit out of me."kerri stale faced them.

"Get over it both y'all asses is ugly."kazz laughed.

"I know your ass ain't talking looking like they got the hair for your wig from a dogs ass."rio sucked his teeth.

"Boy fuck you. Maddox we ready outside."kazz stated.

I walked into the garden looking at riley in the middle off the commotion.

"Hi baby."i kissed her neck as she squinted and looked at everyone as the got quiet.

"Why y'all so quiet?"she raised her eyebrows.

"Since your ass so impatient which happens to be one of the things i love about you."i got down on one knee.

"You are a psycho, beautiful and just a general pain in the ass but there's no one else i would rather spend my life with than you the most loyal person i know.
I quickly pulled out my grandmother's ring.

"Riley koriya katalene pérez will you marry me?"she stared at me in silence for a moment.

"Yes."she smiled.

HOTNIGGA_DEMON:Put a ring on it

Quan.the.great:bro dun grew up😁
Random:who he dating.
Prettybitch_kasey:when you coming home to your real wife.😝