VII | Can and Can'ts.

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I questioned angrily. He just ignored me and climbed up my steps and walked into my room, with me following behind.

"Get the fu-" He took off his shoes, his jacket then shirt, and laid down on my bed without saying a word. I attempted to pull him off my bed, but everytime I almost got him to the ground, he went back comfortably on my bed.

"I'm very close to calling 911."

"Do it." He responded, looking at me.

"Get the hell out of my house and give me my spare key."

"No, and no."

"So, you get out of prison early, thanks to me, you go to the party and threaten me on who I can and can't see, but you can fuck Stacy whenever you want, and then tell me to fuck myself. Now, you show up in my house, unannounced, and make yourself comfortable, but want me to forget what you said. What the fuck is wron-" I ranted, not even realizing he was slightly snoring. He was asleep.

gosh this shithead

I was exhausted so I just turned off the lights and laid down on the right side of the bed, facing the walls, far across from him. I'm on the verge of fully sleeping, I can feel Alex's muscular chest on my back.

hm.

I turned around and I'm staring directly at his abs.

"You're not getting away with this, Alex..." I whispered using my finger to trace his abs.

"You wanna bet, princess?" He whispered as he smirked, looking at me. I moved up on the bed a little so I could be eye level with him.

"You're not funny."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"I really appreciate the compliment."

"My pleasure, love."

"Let me sleep." He yawned and put his arms around my hips, then closed his eyes. I tried to move, but his firm grip didn't allow me to.

"Dumbass," I mumbled before falling asleep in his arms.

****

It's finally a Saturday... I wake up to an empty bed, no longer comforted by muscular arms.

ugh.

I got up from my bed and took a long, hot shower. I wrapped myself into a towel and walked back to my room to look for something casual to wear, per usual. I decided to wear a grey long sleeves crop top with grey biker shorts.

I brushed my hair and put on some cross earrings, then walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I enter the kitchen to find Alex, shirtless, frying eggs.

"Goodmorning, peach." He greeted with a fake southern accent.

"What the fuck, Alex?" I sighed, sitting down on a stool behind the kitchen counters.