#12. Conversations

Start from the beginning

"Tumhe pata toh hain, Viren. Agar tum mujhpar bharosa na karte toh aaj hum yahan na hote." Naina says.

Back in the past, Viren was close to his parents and paternal uncle, and Naina thought that her journey would end, as Viren wouldn't believe her. Though he claimed that he loved her, a fear was tingling in her heart. But, Viren took a stand for Naina and her deceased sister. Now, they are leading a happy life with their daughter - their bundle of joy, Raina.

"And there was a time when we couldn't stand each other

"And there was a time when we couldn't stand each other." Viren says and Naina laughs.

"Di was very worried about that. Par wo kehte hai na, jo aapka sath dete hain wahi sachche saathi hote hain. Hamare liye wahi sach hua, Viren!" Naina says, her eyes teary.

"You know, I can't stand wrongs, naina

"You know, I can't stand wrongs, naina. Isliye toh aaj bhi darta hoon main. Vineet bhai yahan honge toh mujhe kam chinta hogi. Tumhe yaad hain na, last diwali par kya hua tha!! " Viren says.

Naina takes a deep breath, nodding her head in agreement, as they remember the incident.

*Flashback begins*

It's diwali and Raina is quite excited to play with the fire crackers. All day long, she watches her mother making food and sweets. She's told it's for the Puja, and the girl believes her. But, she's too excited about firing the crackers.