12.

No TW's

Sal's POV

It was 2 days later and I was feeling better. Me and Travis were getting ready to head to Larry's and ash's apartment.

"Babe are you sure your 100% better?"

"Yes love, now come on I don't want to delay them again."

"Alright."

He took my hand and we headed to our car. Quickly I buckled myself in and closed the door. Travis started the car and we were off.

I started bouncing my leg out of habit and Travis put his hand on my thigh. I looked over at him but he was focused on the road. (Please drive safe people)

It wasn't long until we reached Addison apartment's. We got out and headed down to the basement.

"I wonder what's so important about what they want to tell us especially because they insisted it was to be said in person."

"Sal I'm sure everything's fine. I mean if it was something bad, then they would have told us right away."

"Yeah, like always your right."

He took my hand again and rubbed small circles on my knuckles. The elevator dinged and we reached the basement.

We made our way to the door and I knocked gently. Ash was there in a instant.

"Hey! Im glad you guys could make it."

"Hey ash!"

"Hey Ashley."

"Come in!"

We walked over to the livingroom and I immediately saw chug ,maple ,and soda.

"Sawy fwce!"

Soda came running over to me and I picked her up.

"Hey soda!"

She giggled.

"We're just waiting for Neil and Todd."

I saw Larry walk out of the kitchen and he started walking over to me.

"Hey dude, how are you feeling?"

"Im feeling great."

"Awesome, glad to hear your feeling better."

"Yeah, Anyways how are you?"

"Im excited, can't wait to tell everyone the news."

"Unwle warry whewe's Unwle Todd."

"He'll be here soon soda."

"Yay!"

I gently put soda down and ruffled her hair. She ran off and waited by the door.

"Dude, your so good with kids how?!"

"I don't know man. I guess it's just because I'm cooler than you."

He playfully punched my arm.

"Don't get so cocky."

"Heh."

*Knock knock*

"That's probably them, Can you tell everyone to get to the livingroom?"

"Yeah of course dude."

"Thx."

I walked to the kitchen and ash was talking to Travis and maple.

"Hey Larry said for us to gather to the livingroom. Todd and Neil are here."

Citrus Boy & Lemon Boy~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें