Chapter 9: Bonding 1

Start from the beginning

Ender took it with shaking hands and held it to his chest.

He looked up to Asher and and stood on his tippy ties and licked his cheek. To any else, this might have been weird. But to a dragon it was a sign, a very good sign.

——————-

They've all agreed to the these terms, of the first few who will be bonding with Ender. The first few will be Simon, Sean, and Eric.

Simon was going to cook with Ender. He knows that he hasn't cooked anything, but he hopes that this can help him.

"Okay so we are gonna start off easy, how about a cake. Usually I would make a home made cake, but that's a bit more advanced then a box cake. But they both are just as delicious." Simon said getting out eggs, milk, pans, and bowls.

"Okay so this is how your crack an egg, can you do that?" Simon said demonstrating how to check an egg. Ender grabbed an egg and cracked it.

"There you go, your a natural. If you like than maybe we can cook more often. I usually make lots of food because of so many boys and the fact that I have now two dragons and a werewolf. So I now have to make more. But if you like this, and want to help. I wouldn't mind the company."

"Food?" Ender asked pointing to the berries he was used to eating them.

"Uh yeah these are berries, you want some?" Simon asks giving the bowl of berries.

"Like berries, eat a lot." Ender said.

'Well berries are better then eating nothing, but he's not used to eating normal big portions.' Simon thought still seeing how small his body is.

"Yeah berries are good I was actually thinking of making a berry pie if you want." Simon said showing him the picture of one that he made not long ago.

"Ohh, good?"

"Yeah its good I have to make quite a few and it takes time. But they're really good."

"So you like cooking?" Simon asked as he took out the cake that they just finished making.

"Cook more!" Ender said as he got out more eggs and an even bigger bowl.

"Sure we can make more."

Mathew was in the door way and had a smile on his face. As he watched Ender laugh at the fact that he now has cake powder on his clothes.

———————-

The next person he bonded with today was Sean. He was more quiet then the others. They were currently in the living/ library room. As it was said the room has lots of shelves that were filled with books. It was also filled with games and other fun activities.

Sean was sitting on the couch thinking of what to do, usually he would be reading a book. But that isn't something that the others like to do as fun. So would Ender? Probably not.

"Okay how about we play games, videos games. I usually read but I play games as well. We can do that till dinner?" Sean asked as he got up and put a game in the console.

He grabbed two controllers and gave one to Ender. Who held it and just looked at it.

"Okay so this is a racing game, it's a game that two people can race each other. You try to be the first one to finish line." Sean said to him how to play and doing a few tutorial rounds. Before starting a real game.

"Okay come on! You just started the game and you already finished one lap how!" Sean said.

"Good." Ender said as he was close to the finishing another.

"Yeah I say that your are pretty good. But that won't last long." Sean said as he started to nudge Enders side hoping that he would mess up.

"Mean birb." Ender says as he nudged him as well. Thus causing Sean's car to go over a cliff.

" gasps, you ruined my new paint job. The dragon must pay!" Sean said tickling Ender who screamed and laughed.

"Haha!"

"Hehe!"

"Okay guys dinner is officially done!"

They all started running for the dinner table and sat down.

"Wow Simon dinner looks good as always." Eric said.

"Well it's maybe cause I had a little help with our little dragon today."

"Wow Ender it looks good and by the looks of it. It must taste good too."
Mathew complemented.

Ender smiled and picked at his food he ate some, but not a lot. Even though he tried and wanted to.

"Ender I would like it if you ate a little more." Mathew said watching him.

"Can't, hurt." Ender said pointing to his stomach.

Mathew knew what this means they all do. He's already full, he had some bites but definitely not enough. But the tricky thing is that he can't necessarily ask him to keep eating, he could get sick.

"Okay thank you, for trying." Mathew said knowing the limits.

Next bonding is with Eric, what are they going to do next.