Loba

Loba is so pretty omg

Loba is so pretty omg. I only have 200+ kills as Loba but I think she is a really balanced Legend. The only tweak to her abilities that I'd make is giving her the ability to loot teammate banners if they're in range, but unfortunately the devs have said they won't he giving her this ability.

Anyways...

Fact Number One: I'm sure we all know by now that Loba's parents were killed by fellow Legend, Revenant, when she was a kid.

Fact Number Two: Loba is actually 34 years old.

Fact Number Three: Loba stole her teleporting bracelet from an 'impenetrable' facility.

Fact Number Four: Loba became pretty famous among the Outlands and took on thieving jobs for others.

Fact Number Five: Skull Town was actually destroyed by Loba (shown in the Legend reveal trailer) when she took out a factory beneath it full of Revenant bodies, though there are actually more factories across the Frontier.

Fact Number Six: Loba then joined the Games in order to find a way to kill Revenant for good to avenge her parents.

Fact Number Seven: Loba has a recently gained fear of heights after tripping on a vine and falling off of Olympus, only to be caught by new Legend Valkyrie.

Fact Number Eight: In the Broken Ghost Quest, Loba had all of the Legends except Revenant build an artefact that will allow her to track Revenant's source code so she can kill him for good, but the plan goes awry when a mole among the Legends tells Revenant anyway.

Fact Number Nine: When Loba finally retrieved Revenant's source code, she sent it through a phaserunner to... who knows? Revenant wants to die, but Loba wants him to suffer because of what he did to her parents so instead of destroying the source code and putting Rev out of his misery, she sent it to an unknown location.