𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 07

Start from the beginning

"Yeah.. I'll do that hehe" Chifuyu and Takemitchi joined you.

Mitsuya's POV.

Why the hell? They're interrupting our date. Chifuyu must get some girlfriend.

"So you two are dating?" Chifuyu asked

"Yeah.." I replied

"Oh you two still dating, so Can I court y/n-san?" Chifuyu said laughing

"She will reject you directly tho," I said confidently.

"You're so mean..."

"Mitsuya! Takemitchi!" I heard Mikey's voice

As I turn around. I saw Mikey, Draken, Emma, and Baji.

"Yo. What's up" I greeted them. Another group of people, who will interrupt my date. Can we date peacefully? 

"oh.. y/n-chan!" Emma greeted her. "yo! Emma-chan!" she greeted with a smile. Emma and others sit with us.

"You two must be dating but these two idiots interrupt you," Draken said. y/n-chan laughed. "it's fine" 

They continue talking. "Akkun and others are strong too.. when we fight Kiyomasa. The bet for Takemitchi where's the money? Draken-Kun?" Y/n-chan asked laughing.

"it's for the hype," Draken said laughing the same as the others.

So they fought with Kiyomasa? that's why she has a bruised... luckily she's in the right condition back then. 

"is Peh good now?" Y/n-chan asked.

"yeah... he already accept it. He can't move forward if he's stuck in the incident" Draken replied.

"that's true..." y/n-chan knows that Kiyomasa is the one who stabbed Draken. Until now she is mad at Kiyomasa,

"I need to go to the bathroom," y/n-chan said.

As she walks away. The boys starting to tease me. "eh.. Mitsuya-kun you're actually dating her.. I remember when you muttered-"

"Shut up Chifuyu" What the hell? Why Chifuyu know that? Did he eavesdrop that time?

He laughed so hard. "It's fine... it's not that embarrassing" Mikey commented. And why Mikey knew about that?

"Chifuyu! Did you tell Mikey?" 

"ahmm.. A little bit.. not just Mikey tho" He said confidently.

I look at the others, and they're avoiding my eyes. "It's fine tho. You don't have any love life" I laughed at them. "Hey! I have Hina-chan" Takemitchi replied.

"yeah yeah the others don't have"

"It's good to be single," Chifuyu said. "ohh.. because you can't hook up with other girls?" I burst back at him.

"That's way too rude..." Chifuyu pouted like a child.

"What's with that pouting?" Y/n-chan... pinch Chifuyu.

"Your Boyfriend is way too rude of me" Chifuyu telling like y/n-chan is a mom.

"hmmm? My boyfriend? I don't have one... but is it Mitsuya? it's ok if you can't hook up with other girls tho" She replied.

"Stop Dating be official now," Chifuyu said. 

"We just started dating. dumbass" Y/n-chan replied.

"time to go" Mikey and the others. stood up and starting to go out.

"Let's go to your apartment first," I said... I don't have my motorbike here. so were just walking around.

And we reached her apartment. "Bye.. Goodnight" I said.

She faced me.. and she kissed me on my cheek. "Goodnight" then she entered her apartment.

I'm just standing here. blushing..

I hope you having a good day readers!!!