Double date

Requested by: savannamaybank
(Again sorry it took foreverrrr)

"Ooo, how about this one?" Madelyn asked with a cheesy grin on her face as she held up a sparkly dress.

"Absolutely not" I chuckled, looking through the racks of dresses as well.

Madelyn and I was shopping for dress cause unexpectedly our boyfriends Chase and Rudy had planned a double date without us knowing. Just this morning they surprised us and told us to find something to wear for later tonight.

I wanted to wear my regular clothes which include a shirt and a pair of pants. Simple. But Madelyn insisted I wear a something fancier so now here we are looking at thousands of clothes.

"Oh my god, you can't say no to this one" Madelyn gasped, making me look over at her as she pulled the dress off the rack.

"Rudy would be drooling over you all night, girl!" Madelyn giggled, holding it up to my body.

"It is pretty nice" I stated, looking it up and down.

"Pretty nice? It's amazing! You have to try it on" Madelyn squealed as she grabbing my hand and dragged me to the dressing room.

She pushed me into the small room shoving the dress into my hands before she shut the door on me.

I rolled my eyes. Madelyn was always so energetic. Always hyping me up when I was down. She was literally the best person ever. That's why she was my best friend of course.

I put on the dress and checked myself in the mirror. Madelyn was right. It was amazing. It looked better on me than I thought. (I'll let you guys decide what the dress/outfit looks like ;)

I stepped out of the dresser room doing a little twirled for my best friend as she clapped with a grin on her face.

"Yep, it's a official you better start planning the funeral cause Rudy is gonna drop dead when he sees you"

*******

Rudy texted me and told me that him and Chase was gonna pick me and Madelyn up at our apartment.I had not idea what the boys were up to. Knowing them it wasn't just gonna be a date at some restaurant. They had to be planning something fun or adventurous.

I sat on the couch next to Madelyn both of us ready to go when there was a knock on the door.

"Uh, did someone order two hot gentlemen?" I heard Rudy speak in a deep voice from the other side of the door making both me and Madelyn giggle as I opened the door.

"Yes, we did" I replied, looking Rudy up and down as my eyes widened. He was looking hotter than hell.

(Let's just say this is what Rudy is wearing cause HOLY JESUS ITS HOT)

Rudy whistled at me as I stepped towards him, giving him a kiss as I giggled.

"You—you look.....wow" He said, trying to find the right words which made me laugh.

"Wow as in a good way or a bad way?" I chuckled, messing with the charm on his chain.

"A good way. A very very good way" He responded quickly kissing my cheek and I scrunched up my nose.

"Well just putting this out there...." I lowered my voice so the two talking beside us couldn't hear. "You look sexy"

"Oooh la la! Sexy?" Rudy wiggled his eyebrows at me and I playfully pushed his shoulder. He was always such a goofball.

"Are you guys coming?" Chase asked as him and Madelyn started walking down the hallway. We quickly hurried after them. Once we got in then Chase and Madelyn sat up front while me and Rudy sat in the back.

On the ride to wherever we was going Rudy kept randomly laying a kiss on my jawline or my neck. I always smiled back at him. He loved giving kisses.

Finally I realized where we was as Chase pulled into abandoned drive in movie theater.

"No way" I mumbled looking at the big screen as we pulled up to it. Chase and Rudy were both grinning from ear to ear as we all got out. Chase walked around to the trunk of the car and got out a blanket as Rudy got a bag of food, and a projector.

Me and Madelyn looked at each other with awe-struck expressions on our faces. We watched as the boys spread a blanket on the hood of the car along with some pillows.

Rudy put the projector on the roof of the car and turned it on making it shine onto the big screen.

"You guys are the best" I stated, hugging Rudy and pointing finger guns at Chase as Madelyn hugged him.

We all climbed onto the hood of the car, leaning our backs against the windshield as the movie started. It was Lady and the Tramp. One of Rudy's favorites. I leaned my head against his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Thank you" I whispered, kissing his cheek making him smile, showing his right dimple.

"Anything for you, m'love" he whispered back, pecking my lips with a kiss.

A/n:
Once again sorry for being super late on this request!! :(

Kinda edited
Word count: 876