Baby bump

Requested by: fruitsnacks08

Rudy and I had got married about a year ago and were happily in love.

So in love that we decided to start another generation. We had tried multiple times and finally, I got pregnant.

So here I am now 6 months pregnant with a huge baby bump standing in the mirror trying to find something to wear that doesn't make me look fat.

"Babe" I whined looking at myself in the mirror.

"Hmm?" Rudy stuck his head out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"I look so freaking fat" I complained.

He pulled his head back into the bathroom and spit out his toothpaste before wiping his mouth and coming into the bedroom where I was.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me placing his hands on my belly. "You look beautiful" Rudy cooed kissing my cheek. "Even with the baby bump"

"I'm not going out like this. All my shirts are too tight" I whined again shaking my head as I pull out of Rudy's arms and walked over to my closet.

"Oh c'mon babe you look gorgeous" Rudy rolled his eyes as I started looking through my clothes again.

"No, I don't. I look like I ate all the donuts at the Krispy Kreme shop" I told him and he chuckled from behind me.

"That would be totally worth it though" Rudy laughed coming up behind me and hugging me again. Something he did a lot cause he was clingy.

I turned around and leaned into his chest wrapping my arms around him. "Can I wear one of your hoodies please?" I asked softly looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Don't look at me like that" Rudy covered my eyes with his hands.

"Pwease?" I asked in a baby voice moving his hands and giving him puppy dog eyes again and a puffed-out bottom lip.

"Goddammit, why do you have to be so cute?" Rudy shook his head as he smiled at me.

"I'm irresistible, baby" I tap his nose before walking over to his closet and searching for a hoodie.

This was really short.
Word count: 366