Sheets

I woke up to a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I groaned as I rubbed my forehead and my eyes finally opened, adjusting to the little light coming through the curtains. I was laying on my back with my boyfriend's head resting in my chest smushing my breasts.

The pain sharpened in my lowers stomach making me suddenly realize what time of the month it was. "Oh, shit" I uttered under my breath in a whisper.

I slowly pushed Rudy's head and arms off me and I stood up. I looked back down at Rudy's sheets and I had left a red stain on them.

"No no no no" I whispered, running to the bathroom so I could clean myself up. After I had got everything situated, I came back into the bedroom and fortunately Rudy was still asleep. I covered the stain with a blanket before kissing Rudy's lips gently making him stir to life and he smiled as he started kissing me back.

I pulled away and smiled at him and he looked up at me. "Why are you waking me so early on a Saturday?"

"Can you make breakfast, please? You make the best bacon. Which is what I'm craving right now" I explained, trying to come up with a good excuse so I could change the sheets without him knowing. But honestly, I was craving some of Chef Pankow's bacon.

"Alright fine, but first I gonna ring it out" He tapped my nose making me giggle as he rolled out of bed and head for the bathroom.  "

"Didn't need to know that but okay" I replied as he shut the bathroom door. I ran to the closet in his room and opened it up revealing all his clothes. I looked at the top to find all his extra sheets. Finally, I spotted a pair of white sheets that matched the same one that was on the bed now. I reached for them but I heard the toilet flush making quickly shut the closet door and jump onto the bed, acting like I wasn't doing anything.

He came out of the bathroom and smiled at me as he walking out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

I closed the bedroom door shut before I grabbed the sheets out of the top of his closet and laid them on the chair in the corner of his room then I  ripped the pillows and throw blankets off the bed. I finally got down to the sheets and I took them off replacing them with the new fresh ones. As I was pulling one cover over the side of the bed, Rudy walked in.

"Hey, Y/n, did you want—what are you doing?" He questioned once he saw me changing the sheets.

"Oh uh, nothing" I blurted out, throwing the pillows and blankets back into the bed. "Just thought I might change your sheets for ya"

He furrowed his eyebrows at me confused. "Why would you do that this early?"

My eyes flickered to the dirty sheets laying across the floor. I didn't want Rudy to know I was on my period. I'd never told him about it before even though he knew I was a woman and that kind of thing was natural. It's just not something you tell someone. Especially your boyfriend.

"Is everything okay?" Rudy questioned, snapping me out of my trace.

"Yeah, everything's fine" I gave him a weak smile as I walked over and picked up the dirty sheets making sure the stain was not visible as I picked it up.

"What's wrong?" Rudy asked, stepping closer to me. "You're acting weird"

"Nothing! I'm fine!" I exclaimed, pushing past him but he caught my wrist.

I stared at him as he grabbed the balled-up sheets out of my hand and I sighed as he unfolded them.

His eyes scanned over them before looking back up at me. "Why didn't you just tell me, baby?" He asked, pulling me in for a sweet kiss.

"I'm really sorry" I murmured as I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Darling...." Rudy dropped the sheets and wrapped his arms around me. One arm on my waist and the other arm pulling my head into the crook of his neck. "There's nothing to be sorry about"

"I ruined your sheets," I said as my hormones started getting the best of me and making me cry.

"Princess, it's okay" Rudy laughed a little at how innocent I was. "How about you go lay down on the couch and find us a movie while I make breakfast, yeah?"

I nodded and walked into the living room and picked out a movie like he had said while he threw the sheets into the washing machine and continued fixing breakfast.

About 15 minutes or so later he came into the living room, where I was, with a tray. He laid it down on my lap as he kissed my forehead and quickly ran into the kitchen again. I looked down at the tray and smiled. Rudy had over done himself once again. The eggs and bacon on the plate in the center were in the shape of a smiley face. A bowl of mixed fruits was beside it along with a smaller plate that had cheese and crackers in it. Then on the other side was a little bowl full of chocolate.

Rudy came back with a glass of juice and set it down on the end table beside me before sitting down next to me.

"This is too much" I announced, looking at Rudy with thankful eyes.

"Oh, this is just the beginning, babe. I'm gonna pamper you all week"

Word count: 954