Chapter 38

♗♗♗

♗♗♗

As Dumbledore pushed the door open, Y/N saw Mrs and Mr Weasley, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Caleb,Lizzy and Aidan all grouped together around Madam Pomfrey, who looked like she was being harassed by a jumble of questions from the group.

The sound of Y/N, Sirius as a dog and Dumbledore entering seemed to have caught their attention as they all whipped around, "Y/N!"  she heard a muffled scream of her name, however the voice didn't sound like anyone she knew who was in the room, instead someone who she knew wasn't here before.

Just then, a moment of shock rushed upon her as she watched her mother hurrying towards he, but was soon stopped by Dumbledore who stood between them.

"Y/M/N." he said as he held up a hand, "please listen to me for a moment. Y/N has been through a terrible ordeal tonight. She has just had to relieve it for me. What she needs now is sleep, peace and quiet. If she would like you all to stay with her." he stated before glancing up to the group then back to Y/N's mother, "you may do so. But I do not want you questioning her until she is ready to answer, and certainly not tonight."

The Ravenclaw watched as her mum return a slow nod, her face was very white and pale as she cupped her hand onto Y/N's cheek, she felt herself melt into her hands, the feeling of warmth, a mother's warmth.

"Headmaster." Madam Pomfrey greeted as she stared at the great black dog curiously, "may I ask what-"

"This dog will be remaining with Y/N for a while." Dumbledore reassured simply, "I assure you he is extremely well trained, Y/N I will wait until you get to bed."

Gratitude towards Dumbledore flashed through the Ravenclaw, she was glad that he had told them not to question her for the night, she wanted them there with her, she needed their company but the idea of reliving everything one more time, was more than she could handle.

"I will see you as soon as I have met with Fudge, Y/N." Dumbledore told, "I would like you to remain here tomorrow, until I have spoken to the school."

And after that he left as Madam Pomfrey came up to the Ravenclaw and led her to a nearby bed. In the corner of her eye, she caught sight of the real Moody lying motionless on a bed at the end of the room, "Is he okay?"

"He'll be fine." Madam Pomfrey reassured as she handed the Ravenclaw some pyjamas and pulled the screens around her. She took off her dirty triwizard sweatshirt and joggers and slipped on the pyjamas and got onto bed, the feeling of the soft surface hitting her back felt incredible.

Just then, Harry, Y/M/N, Mrs and Mr Weasley, Hermione, Ron, Lizzy, Caleb, Aidan and the black dog came around the screen and settled themselves on the chairs that were placed either side of her.

She could tell the worried look on their faces, all of them had their lips pursed together, their eyes showing sympathy as Mrs Weasley began to smoothen out her blanket unnecessarily, "I'm fine." the Ravenclaw sighed softly as she leant further onto her pillow, "Just tired."