Chapter 14

*play the song above when mentioned to, it'll contribute to the feeling/emotion (optional)

Song: Love is Gone(slowed) - SLANDER ft. Dylan Matthew

 Dylan Matthew

♗♗♗

"Hermione, where are we-"

The loud slam of the door had shut the Ravenclaw up, she glanced her surroundings quickly, noticing that she had been dragged to an empty classroom.

Hermione hadn't exchanged a single word while she dragged the Ravenclaw along the castle, leaving Y/N standing in the room, clueless.

She didn't like this feeling, not at all she needed to be somewhere else.She let out a irritated huff as she motioned to grasped the door knob but was quickly blocked by the bushy-haired girl who stood infront of the doorway, arms crossed, "Mione, please I need to go talk to Angelique, it's really impo-"

"You don't say." she deadpanned, the Ravenclaw could make out the fire glowing behind her eyes, though she really had to find the certain Beauxbaton girl, the thought of Rita publishing all of her personal information kept running through her mind. She needed to end it now.

"Look we can deal with whatever you're mad at later, could you just please, I need to find Angelique, Rita's about to expose my entire-"

"Oh sure! Go ahead and why don't you ask Angelique out while your there?She seems more like your girlfriend than I ever will be." Hermione spat, still standing by the doorway.

The Ravenclaw stared at the bushy-haired girl dazed, was she for real? Her eyebrows started to furrow deeply together as she let out a scoff, "What's going on with you? Have you gone mad? Why would I ask Angelique out?"

"Oh, I don't know let's see." Hermione hummed as she brushed past the Ravenclaw's shoulder, faking a thinking expression as she stood in the middle of the room.

"Let's start from the beginning shall we?" she mused sarcastically, "First, when you're girlfriend wants to spend time with you, you push her away just so you could go to the library with a Beauxbaton student, who, let me remind you, you just met for a day."

The Ravenclaw couldn't believe what she was hearing, had Ron given her some type of mad pill cause for merlin's sake she was acting exactly like the red-haired boy, "She asked me for directions what'd you expect I do?"

Though, the bushy-haired girl seemed unbothered by her remark, "Secondly, after having a fight with Ron, you dashed off, not saying a single word to any of your friends and girlfriend who've you known for about 4 years." she emphazied, "But no, you choose to talk to some Beauxbaton girl who you've only met for maybe 3, 5 days?"

The Ravenclaw stood there, trying to take in all the information being spluttered by the bushy-haired girl before she let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose, "Mione, I didn't choose to talk to her, she just...appeared, I wanted to be alone but somehow she was there, that isn't my fault."