ʕ•̫͡•ʔ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

[Edited by me]

[Edited by me]

Gulf woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. His eyelids were still heavy. Mew was still sleeping, unbothered by the alarm clock, arms wrapped around his tiny waist, face hidden on the crook of his neck.

Previous night was hectic for both of them. Just as they'd started to fall asleep Alex would wake up and cry. Sometimes for his milk, sometimes for his diaper or sometimes for his Papa's cuddling.

It's been 4 years of their relationship, Alex was only 1 year old. They planned to have a baby before they married, and their family supported them fully. Alex was brought into their life through surrogacy, and after she was born both of their lives changed for the best. They were a little happy family with their lovely princess.

Her skin tone was like Mew while her nose was like Gulf, her eyes were like Mew while her lips were like Gulf, plump and pinkish. She was a total mixture of both of her fathers. She loved to cuddle with her Papa and loved to listen to her daddy's lullaby before sleeping. It's her daily routine cuddling with papa while listening to daddy's lullaby.

After a whole one year of planning their special day it finally came. Yes, it's their wedding day. They both planned their dream wedding thoroughly and slowly so nothing would be missed. They both wanted a small wedding with not too many people and all, with only their close friends and families.

So to start their special day Gulf woke up first, made breakfast then took a bath before waking up his lazy husband to be.

"Mew wake up!! We have be there at before 12!!" Gulf tried to wake Mew up but instead of waking up he wrapped his arms around Gulf's waist and buried his face on his lap.

"Come on, you big baby, wake up. You don't want to be late at your own wedding do you?" Gulf said softly caressing his soft brown hair.

Mew turned to face Gulf and looked at him with so much affection and love for the person in front of him.

"I can't believe it's already our special day!!" Mew exclaimed.

He was the most excited person for their wedding. And it was already the day his dream came true.

"Hmmm?"

"I've been waiting for this day for so long! And finally today you'll be mine legally too!!"

Gulf smiled widely at him. He knew how much Mew had anticipated for this day. He knew just how much Mew was possessive over him. He wanted every living thing on earth to know that Gulf belongs to him and only him.

After their short and sweet conversation they both got up. Mew went to the bathroom and did his daily routine while Gulf went to wake up their princess to readied her.