ʕ•̫͡•ʔ Part -6 ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

It's been one month since Mew & Gulf were in a relationship. Their life was going blissfully. Their families knew about their friendship. And now they were thinking about telling them about their actual relationship. But it's gonna be hard cause they both never encountered any relationship with a guy. So they thought they would tell their families next Saturday. Because it's also their one month anniversary.

Saturday came by in a blink and they were sitting on the dining table for a family lunch, with both families. They both were nervous and holding hands under the table to support each other with some moral support. Others were chatting because they met each other after quite a long time.

"I'm so happy to spend time with you all. I really missed it. Our family gathering." Mew's mom said with an exciting tone.

"Yeah it's been 4 or 5 months, right?" Gulf's mom asked.

"Yeah!" Mew's mom confirmed.

That's when her eyes landed on the youngers.

"Why are you both sitting like a statue?" Mew's mom asked.

They both were panicking inside because of the unknown outcome. They didn't know how their families would react. Gulf was trying to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. Mew sense it and clear his throat. Then looked at their parents. They all were looking at them. He took a deep breath and said….

"Umm.. Mom-Dad, Uncle-Aunty we want to say something."

Mew said as Gulf tightened his grip on their intertwined hands.

"Ok! What is it? You know you can tell us anything right?" Gulf's father asked impatiently.

At that question they both nodded.

It's time for Gulf to speak.

"I-it's just that….. that… umm.. that weareinarelationship."

He said in one sentence and shut his eyes closed tightly.

"Umm.. what?" Mew's dad asked confusedly.

"Umm.. Dad we wanted to tell you guys that me and Gulf we are in a relationship. Umm.. not like friends but like boyfriends."

Mew said as he eyes their parents.

They seemed a bit shocked. Then they heard a chuckle. They both turned their heads to see both moms were silently laughing.

"I knew it! I told you!" Gulf's mom said to Mew's mom.

Then they saw their fathers were also smiling. They both were confused. They looked at each other and then at their parents. Confusedly.

"Ok don't look at us like that. We knew it. We were just waiting for you both to tell us." Mew's mom said.

"Huh! H-how?" Gulf asked.

"First! you both were always on your phones. Second! Gulfie I never saw you coming home that late. You were always at home by 6 pm. But the previous month you always came home at 8pm or even after 8. And obviously the one who would  drop you home was one & only Mew. How could we not know?" Gulf's mom stated.

Gulf looked down. His cheeks were tinted in red.

"Oh-ho so someone is blushing now!"

Mew's dad teased. And the other laughed. While Gulf looked at Mew who was looking at him also. Smiling at him to be precise.

On the other side Mew was digesting everything that he just heard. He never knew they were that obvious.

He heaved a sigh and mumbled "So we were panicking over nothing!?"

But they all heard and laughed again. It's great to have understanding parents. In that case they both were blessed.

They all finished their lunch. Spend the rest of the day together. Mew & Gulf were over the cloud. They never let go of each other's hand. When Gulf's family were about to leave Mew went to Gulf's dad and asked..

"Umm. Uncle can Gulf stay here for tonight? Please!" Mew pleaded.

But Gulf's father agreed anyway.

Then Gulf's parents left. Mew's parents also went to their room to prepare for sleep. And Mew took Gulf to his room. They took bath one by one. And laid on the bed. Both facing the ceiling, hands intertwined.

"I can't believe they knew all along!" Mew exclaimed in disbelief.

Gulf turned to face Mew and giggled as he said…

"Yeah! They were just waiting for us to spill the tea."

Mew chuckled.

"Yeah but I'm glad they accepted us." Mew said, looking at Gulf tenderly.

Gulf felt his heart engulfed in a warm embrace as smiled back at Mew and snuggled closer to Mew and Mew held him tightly in his embrace.

"Hmm.. now there's nothing to worry about."

He said as he caressed the latter's cheek and kissed his forehead. Gulf just closed his eyes and hummed in agreement.

"You know… right now… I'm over cloud nine!"

He said again in a whisper tone as he ran his thumb on Gulf's bottom lip. That made Gulf parted his lips. He continued to run his thumb now on his upper lips too.

Gulf just closed his eyes, feeling Mew's gentle yet a little rough touch on his lips, breathing heavily.

Mew looked up from his lips to his eyes. They were closed. He knew what he wanted at that moment. He knew what Gulf wanted at that moment. He looked at Gulf's face again, eyes closed, lips parted waiting to be claimed by him, cheeks were tinted in a pink shade. He looked heavenly beautiful. So he did as his instinct told him to. He slowly moved closer to Gulf, lessening the space between them as he claimed the latter's plump lips.

The kiss was meant to be soft and sweet but their intentions were totally opposite. He kissed the latter roughly, devouring his soft lips. Gulf reciprocates with the same intensity. Their tongues were dancing in a rough yet soft rhythm. Mew's right hand was roaming all over Gulf's back and chest. Gulf's hands were tucked on Mew's neck pulling him even closer to deepen their heated kiss.

Gulf was waiting for a long time to be claimed by Mew. He was waiting for Mew's touch from the moment they kissed in that pub's restroom. Mew told him that they can take their relationship slow because there's no rush. And so they did. But still he wants Mew all to himself.

There's still some girls at their uni who approached Mew but Mew rejected them saying 'I'm sorry! But I'm already in a loving relationship.' and with that Gulf felt a huge wave of happiness. That no-one could claim his Mew but only him. And he was glad that Mew was HIS and he's MEW'S and only his. And that's what matters to him. HIS Mew matters to him the most.

Hope y'all like this chapter....
Next part will be uploaded soon....
Till then stay tuned....
❤️❤️❤️❤️

I thought to add another one chapter and then add the epilogue.. so that the story doesn't look like rushed or something...

Don't forget to share your feedbacks I'd love to read 'em.....