'I just think that you need to stop being yourself so much.'

"What does that even mean? How do I stop being myself?"

'You're acting like Ophelia, and you need to stop. You aren't her anymore. You're Arabella.'

"I have been acting like Arabella. You just don't know me enough to notice a difference." I shrugged.

'I don't need to know you well to know that you've got a pretty fiery temper. Arabella doesn't have one, she went to finishing school in Paris.'

"I went to finishing school." I defended.

'Couldn't tell.'

"I came to classes hungover most of the time, but I still went." I muttered.

'All I'm saying is that you just have to try a little harder to not be you.'

"Yeah I'll try." I sighed as I slapped some lip gloss on. "I'll talk with Styles and see what we can do."

'Good. You've made it through a week.'

"Only like a million more to go."

'Work faster then.'

"Shut up."

I talked to Styles that day. It was so much harder to get him alone than I thought it would be.

"Hey Alex, could you-"

"Sorry Bell, I've got business with Pierre today."

Pierre was the head of the house. The big man.

"Alex can we talk now?"

"I'm so sorry, I'm going out with Dani."

I was getting fed up. It was already past dinner by the time I could get a hold of him.

"Alex I need to talk to you." I said sternly. "It's about business matters."

I made sure to stress the importance of this talk because I needed him to know that this was Ophelia trying to get to him, not Arabella making small talk.

"What is so important that you've been bugging me all day?" He sighed as he closed his bedroom door.

"I need to get out of this house." I instructed.

"Like you need to go back to the precinct?" He looked at me in confusion.

"No, I need to live somewhere else." I shook my head as I sat on his bed. "We need to cover more ground. You seem to fit in just fine here, but I don't."

"Lucille?"

"Precisely."

"I've seen that chick kill seven guys in the past two days alone." He scratched the back of his neck. "She's a bit of a psycho."

"You've seen it?" My eyes went wide. "Have you..."

"I haven't had to yet, but I'm safe if it comes to it right?"