"This girl doesn't have a mute button, isn't it?" Azar pondered loudly, "She could definitely win Guinness record for talking without breathing." He commented, eyeing Ayesha.

She again stammered obviously hearing his teasing, I could only chuckle at them both. Kavya secretly gestured at me, her left hand in imaginary water waves nodding at both, it took me few seconds to understand that she was shipping them.

I couldn't help but to laugh agreeing with her, Ayesha not understanding scowled at me.

Though my laughter along with my breath was hitched hearing a familiar deep voice.

"Why the fucking hell I was asked to come here. I swear if it isn't something important..." he trailed off.

I tried to tear my gaze away from his rich brown eyes, as he rounded the table but I couldn't. It was second time we were seeing each other after that fateful incident and earlier I was extremely nervous to even think if we'd ever meet again. Nothing could have prepared me for this moment or for Arjun.

His amber eyes were shimmering with a strong indecipherable emotion that my daze mind couldn't read it.

Dressed In dark brown V-neck with blank jeans in usual boot shoes, his hair deliberately seemed to be pushed back as few stray strands graze his left eyebrow. I can keep looking at these minute details about him throughout the day because that is the only thing I can allow myself. 

"kin lafazon mein likhun mai apne intezaar ko tumhe

Bezubaan hai ishq mera dundata hai khamoshi se tujhe".*

Azar recited the beautiful lines in his deep voice, I averted my eyes  because my heart was going frantic with each second and the authentic poetry was adding fuel to something unbeknownst emotions in air.

I fiddled with the small pong ball endings of my dupatta thinking if this meetup ends straight away or if I should make an excuse to leave from this situation.

Ayesha is simply stirring the straw in her empty smoothie glass with a cute smile, I know exactly to whom it meant. I would have started teasing her if not for someone's constant staring at me, the strange thing is the other three of his group, were sharing a mischievous glance as if enjoying an unspoken truth.

It feels like they know a secret but don't want to verbally admit it.

My heart is tempting me to meet his eyes to savor this chance, I mentally groan at myself how childishly stupid one can go for your crush sometimes. Involuntarily, I see in his direction only to find he is staring as usual, but this time on my nose?

Oh my!!  I brush my nose lightly, the action making him turn his gaze away. He narrows his eyes at his friends who look trying to hide knowing smiles. This entire situation is getting weird with every second, then they start texting each other turning my suspicions right that there is something more to his sudden presence here.

I poke Ayesha's arm few times as this girl could spend hours in her dreamland, she blinks out of it, tilting her head towards me "Ayesha, why are we still here? Everything is already discussed right, we could leave then."

"What is the hurry, don't tell me someone is effecting you?" she smirks.

Oh really,

"Yeah, just like someone from my left is effecting you."

I randomly stated it but she actually blushes mouthing me to shut up, I giggle at her cuteness as the light pink makes her clear skin turn brighter. Arjun shifts his eyes at me, I bite my lip to stop from giggling further.