Saved By Cats?

Picture of Alex

I sat at the back of class avoiding any and all eye contact from the unwanted, hated stares of my classmates....no, from the other people who inhabited my class. Given my seat and the skin peacing, almost dagger like stares I'm sure you've added up that I'm not very liked at all in this room full of immature sad excuses of teenagers. Sadly, I didn't understand why they hated me really, sometimes I thought it was cause I was a new kid, then thought it was cause I wad one of the smart kids, but it always ended up 180'ing around to my sexuality most of the time, which just ended up causing more trouble then any of the former.

And yeah, even the few people who actually did end up talking to me ended up joining in on all the fun the others had planned, which would end in me either begging for my life or me about to black out. And even if I did stand up for myself I was hit down to size and told that my existence was no more important then a dying ally cat, put in my place, that apparently was below dirt. Fun.
I never really spoke out to them or in at all tho, unless I really needed to and had a good reason, meaning I only really spoke to my mother, and I didn't want word getting around to her about the problems in and outside of school grounds, or to know this dead feeling that rested in the pit of my stomach. I thought that was best thing at the time.
We had not too long ago been saved from my overly angered and abusive father, and she was becoming so much better, happier and cheerful. I didn't want her to lose that feeling. It had took so long for her to build it up, and I wasn't about to break it all down because of some idiots who had nothing better to do them to bully me.

I was in art right now and was quite clearly aware of the spiteful words that those slutty girls, Jessica and her stupid friend of all people, in the corner of the classroom were saying about me. How a gay trash like me was bringing the school down, showing that waste like me went to a up right school like this, well guess what sluts! I don't and never did want to come here. So stick a d**k in it!
But it wasn't like I could say that, I didn't even glare at them. They could go die in a well for all I cared. They were just bitches who had nothing better to do but cake their faces, stick out their breast and gossip in hopes to get the biggest dick in their asses by the end if the day. So I didn't even react, not like it would do anything anyway, just make my life here just a tad bit worse. Plus, you can't fix 'fucked up' even if ya trued.

The bell went and I started gathering my things almost instantly. Once I had everything I stood up to leave, swing my bag around onto my back, but as I did so I felt a hand push me forward, causing me to yelp in pain when I hit the cold marble floor. I looked up to see Jacob and his little gang of assholes, with Chris and.... Noah? Standing behind him
Of cause he was there, why wouldn't he be fucking there.
They all looked down at me with there noses high, a smirk curling onto each and everyone of their faces making them all look like Zozo The fuckin Clown.

",hey, f-a-g-g-o-t ," Jacob grinned down at me with his horrid rotting teeth.

",Really? Faggot? That's all you got?," I played a smirks on my lips.

",Looks like we got a fighter today~," Noah chimed leaning down at me.

", Not my fault you use rusty old insults, I mean, come on, I thought you were good at this," I glared at Noah.

", Why you little," Noah spat, lifting his arm.

I looked down hiding my face, I knew what was coming, like hell was I gonna watch them head on, as they all looked at me, laughing like a bunch of Hyena's teasing baby Boar. Assholes, the lot of them. What did I ever do to them? I didn't fuckin deserve this. Tears began to run down my cheeks as their laughs echoed through the room. I covered my ears, trying to block out the evil menacing laughs of these demons, but they all just laughed harder, I hated them, I hated them all, every last one of them, so much my body burned with anger. I got up, just missing Noah's arm as it came down, quickly grabbing my bag as l ran as fast as I could out of the room and down the school hall way. None of them chased after me, which confused me, but I was thankful for.