☠︎ ︎ɴᴏ ☠︎︎

Mulai dari awal

Annabelle rolls her eyes. "I could save a Original from dying but can't find myself a pair of heels?" She mumbles before smirking and speeding to Katherines bedroom, taking her high heels. "Hope you don't mind, Kat."

She makes her way downstairs then out of the house, she begins walking around, receiving looks from men or women but she doesn't pay mind to them except only walking around with a firm look on her face. Unlike most vampires without humanity, she wasn't just going to kill people as she found it boring but wanted to do something devious.

"Hey!" A voice chirps and she looks to see Jessica and begins walking with the redhead by her side. "You look great, Whats the occasion?"

"Nowhere." Annabelle replies.

"You won't believe what happened." Jessica squeals and Annabelle stops herself from rolling her eyes. "Anthony asked me out."

"Aw, i'm so sorry." Annabelle looks around, noticing Stefan and she smirks before turning to Jessica. "I'll be back." She walks over to him, eyes void of any emotions but she knows he doesn't know about her turning it off.

Might as well manipulate him, right?

Right.

Annabelle smirks and he turns around, as if already sensing her presence. "Hey." She greets with a "warm" smile. "How're you holding up after..?"

"I'm uh good, thanks, again." Stefan smiles appreciatively and she nods, tilting her head to the side. "I heard about Alaric.."

"Oh, yeah, it's so hard to believe he's gone." Annabelle bit her inner cheek to stop herself from laughing. She reaches over and takes Stefans hand in hers, taking a step forward. "Are Elena and Damon making it harder on you?"

Stefan sucks in a breath, knowing the distance between them in short as the girl slowly places a hand on his chest. "No, I've learned to accept it and he took her out of town to help with Alaric death. But sometimes it's just..what if she was the one?"

"You're a vampire, there are many girls." Annabelles hand goes to his chest. "Like right now." She leans forward and her nose brushes against his making him pause but he doesn't push her away making her smirk and press her smash her lips onto hers.

Stefans hands cup her cheek as hers remain on his chest, he runs his tongue on her bottom lip, leaving them kissing passionately but as the kiss grew, it grew more needy. "You have no idea how long i've been waiting for this." Annabelle whispers.

He grabs her tightly and speeds her to the Salvatore boarding house making her smirk as he sets her down on his bed.

-

After her little fun time with Stefan, she wanders around, the moon illuminating down at her as she puts a finger on her lips and notices Anthony, her ex-boyfriend, also Jessie's current boyfriend. Her lips purse before smirking and suddenly, she appears in front of him and unexpectedly, drops the phone.

"Freaky, right?" Annabelle smirks and looks into the Anthonys eyes.

"Anna?" He asks in surprise, eyes shouting up. "Oh, wow, uh, you uh, look great, wow."

"Ugh. Don't move, don't scream, don't do anything I wouldn't want you to do." She raises her hand and traces it over the his jawline. "Still a cheater, aren't you, Anthony?"

"What're you doing? Why can't i move?"

"Because I told you not to...hm maybe I am going to kill you." Annabelle tilts her head to the side. "Or I could hurt you really badly and see if you're strong enough to survive."

Anthony whimpers, shaking his head as Annabelle grows amused. "I'm anemic.." he says and the heretic let's out a grunt, rolling her eyes.

"Seriously? That sucks, for me as well, not just you." Annabelle shrugs and moves her hand to his neck. "But oh well," she vamps out then sinks her fangs into Anthonys neck as the he has tears streaming down his cheek uncontrollably, legs shaking then Annabelle pulls away. "This is just boring."

"Please l-let me go, I-I promise I won't tell anyone, I swear." Anthony sobs hysterically.

"Okay." Annabelle smiles, wiping her bloody mouth with her hands, not aware of the person watching from afar and if she was, she didn't pay mind. "I want you to run, run as far and as fast as you can, scream for help.." she tilts her head to the side.

Anthony had no problem with that and began sprinting away from Annabelle. "Someone help me! Please! Help! Th-Theres a vampire!"

Annabelle rolls her eyes. "At least make it sound believable." She mumbles, walking while he ran. Then, he was met by a wall. "Tough luck."

She appears behind Anthony and slowly, he turns to face her. "Please..." he whispers.

"Beg me." This time, Annabelle didn't compel him, she left her the choice of doing it herself.

Anthony sighed shakily. "Please...I promise I won't.. just please..!" he chokes on a sob.

"Meh, no but I'll give you points for effort." Annabelle smirks and her face vamps out before sinking her fangs into his neck and he lets out a shrilling scream of pain.

-

Kol woke up on something comfortable and his eyes fluttered open to see his head resting on Annabelles stomach as she flicks through a book with a bored expression. He quickly sits up, "Belle?" He asked in surprise. "What are you doing?"

"I'm reading." Annabelle points out then closes the book. "Well, not anymore but meh." She shrugs and looks at him with a smirk and he took note of her messy makeup and hair.

Kols eyebrows furrow and he looks down to her clothing but the clothes didn't belong to her, neither did she smell like herself but he still recognized the smell. "Stefan..." he whispers to himself, lips turning down to a frown.

"Hey, be thankful I didn't do it on your bed." Annabelle smiles and pats his head. "But it is comfortable, I'll give you that." In an instant, Kol goes on top of her, hands gripping her neck. "Seriously, what is this vampire kink?"

Then, she studies his face and notices the hurt. "Did I hurt your feelings, Kol?" She asks and he grunts as she takes her free hand out then a stake flies to her hand and she places it on his chest, leaning closer to his lips. "Are you falling in love?" She teases, lips almost brushing over his. "Come on, that's pathetic." she grins. "Kiss me or kill me, pick one." She leans closer, lips touching his jaw. "We both know you're only capable of one."

Kols grip loosens on her neck as she turns her head to face him, nose brushing his and lips close. Just as she thought he was going to place his lips on hers,

He snaps her neck.

Annabelle needed to turn it off to stop her sire with Kol and for another reason you'll find out soon.

Cant blame Annabelle when Stefan looks like this.

feel like you guys are gonna hate me for this but it's predictable with her stress now gone and she won't really care.

Most of you saw it coming.

Annabelle really messed up...