1

Akari's POV

"Are you sure you are okay to go there alone?" Mom asked

"Mom, I can go there alone. You don't have to worry about me"

Mom sighed "I'm worried. What if-"

"She is fine. You don't have to be so nervous and treat her like a baby. Besides, the driver will drive her there" Aiden said, my older brother.

"Still! What if something bad happens to her?" Mom

"If you are thinking that way and it might really happen. You should stop thinking about sonething like that"

"Go on. I'll take care of Mom" Aiden smiled at me

I nodded and bowed "I'll call you both when I get there. Don't even follow me outside, Mom"

She rolled her eyes and pouted. I gave her a smile and I went outside carrying my bag with me. I got in the car while Dad is putting my luggage inside the car's trunk.

"Take care" Dad said and smiled

I nodded and closed the window. The driver finally drove away before Mom even get out. I know she will cry and will beg me not to go anymore but I have to. I mean I needed to. I applied in a new school and I needed a place near that school since I can't drive away always and they all have their own work too. Dad needs the driver, Aiden has work, Mom has work too. Both Dad and Aiden were fine with me living with other people since I found a place where I can afford without my parents' money. Mom is the only who doesn't agree but I guess majority wins matter to our family. All of them offered money but I refused and I want to pay my own expenses with the money I saved with my allowance that they always give me.

I understand why Mom always treat me as a baby since my older brother is getting married next month. She only has me and I am leaving the house too for school. I also understand that she is worried about me living alone and taking care of myself without her help. She doesn't know I bought the cheapest place and chose a place where I can afford. As what I said I don't want to ask them for money. I want to pay it with my money. Also, I am worried about my roommate. I hope she is not rude and always clean her area. I don't really like it when other people go to the room which is really a place that we should keep as private since we have clothes there. Lastly, I hope she won't bring her boyfriend there for fucking sake. That will really hurr my pride as a girl who is single for a long time.

"Do you-" driver

"Yeah, please don't tell Mom"

The driver knows where I am going and he promised not to tell my parents about it nor my brother. For sure, they will get mad at me for keeping it as a secret and involving the driver with my stupid plan. Anyways, they won't find unless they want to see my place. I just hope that won't happen.

______________________

"I'll go now" the driver said as she put my luggage down and boxes

"Thank you"

He nodded and finally drove away. It's already dark and I will just take care of my things tomorrow.

"Ms. Akari?" the landlady said as she came out of the gate

I bowed "Yes"

Her facial expression changed as she saw my luggage "I'm sorry to tell you but the one you want is already purchased by another student. That's why I told you to reserve it-"

"I don't have any places to go. Is there any-"

"We do have a room which only has one person. You can just stay there if you like. I mean it's a guy- I am sure that he won't harm you. He doesn't talk a lot and he is really nice to everyone" landlady said and came up about something "I can give you a discount if you want-"

"Sure. I'll take that"

That's a discount. Who wouldn't like a discount? Everyone will probably have the same choice as I am... Or not?

She helped me carry my things as we go inside. It's quite big, it has a living room more like a mansion that has family living in it. It's clean and has a nice design. We went upstairs and saw a mini living room and the door for the rooms were there and there is another stair for the next floor.

"That's the room. I haven't see your roommate so I guess he is not at home yet. I'll just check the list and I'll comeback to give you a tour"  she said and handed me the keys and she went downstairs

I opened the door and it's dark already. I put all of my things inside and saw and I closed the door. The area on the other side is kind of weirs but I love this area of mine. A dog ran towards me. He has a dog? I mean I don't mind.

I checked the mini kitchen and it's clean, as well as the dining area. I opened the- WTF.

Why is there a guy wearing towel around his waist only?!