Chapter-7

There is a hind song which goes like this:

Chand chupa badal mein

Sharma Ke meri Jaana

Seene se lag ja tu Balkhake meri jaana

Ghumsum sa hai, gupchup sa hai Madhosh hai, khamosh hai

Yeh sama haan yeh sama kuch

aur hai

Ho ho ho

which in English means

The moon is hiding in the clouds

It's feeling shy, my love

Come in my arms Twisting around, my love

It's secretive, It's silent, It's intoxicated, It's quiet

This atmosphere-Yes this atmosphere

Is different

Oh ho ho ...

and that's exactly how he feels. Since he was a kid he had always found comfort beneath the moon's light and stars shine.

He always has believed his best friend, the moon will guide him to find his love-his partner, his soulmate, so was it the first step towards finding his love?

It must be around 4 in the morning when he woke up from his deep slumber, guilt fills up in his heart as he sees Jungkook sleeping in front of him on someone's else berth while he slept on Jungkook's.

He sits up from his seat but halts when the scenery- a beautiful scenery captures his attention.

Moonlight peeking from the gap between the curtains on the window stars walking with them, trees also running along the blue water, and small raindrops with moonlights falling on his face.

He never loved the moonlight as much as he now.

Because of the gap, the moonlight is falling on Jungkook's face, making his skin glow more, bunny teeth peeking and his chest following a rhythmic beat of up and down.

Though his favorite part of other- his doe eyes are closed for the fact, he knows that if they would have been open the view would be magnificent or magical.

A giggle leaves his mouth, someone who is a true believer in love and finding his soulmate, he surely is describing Jungkook as something so precious like a diamond and that's the thing that baffles him as he doesn't even know the other for more than mere hours, so why is he so mesmerized by seeing the bunny peacefully sleeping under the gaze of the moon.

If Jin hyung has heard him right now, will surely have teased him by saying he is falling in love with a bunny.

He shakes his head with a smile which is complementing his face and slowly walks towards the coupler(a thing that connects the different apartments of the train), takes a deep breath, opens the door, sits on the stairs with his one leg dangling in the air, palms open as raindrops fall on them giving shiver inside his body.

The view in front of him is not as beautiful as the earlier, a song comes in his mind, he closes his eyes, another hand on his chest feeling the erratic heartbeats

He whisperers the first verse of the songs as his mind replays the whole scenario from the first meeting at the train station to sleep.

"On my pillow

Can't get me tired

Sharing my fragile truth

That I still hope the door is open