;26 first love / late spring

december 3rd, 1977

december 3rd, 1977.
HOGSMEADE
-
"so please hurry leave me, i can't breathe. please don't say you love me. my chest is about to burst. one word from you and i would jump off of this ledge i'm on baby."

•••

cw: mention of overdosing, slight mention of homophobia towards the end.

Rhiannon was by herself. Alone, smoking on a bench next to some run-down old building in Hogsmeade. She had a bag filled with candy, bracelets, and other gifts she got for Marlene since Hannuahkh started tomorrow.

She still was going to give Marlene gifts even after what she did, because she knew that Marlene didn't mean to. Besides, things could be worse. At least she has a place to stay.

Even if everyone there hates her. She liked being alone, at times. She didn't need Remus at all, she would be fine on her own. "Hey." she heard a voice from behind. She looked over, James.

Her face immediately broke into a large smile, "Hey, lady-killer." she greeted. James sat down next to her, and she blew smoke at his face. "So what's up?"

"I need your help."

"What do you want this time?"

"I want to be like you."

Rhiannon laughed, "Well you'd have to do a lot of crazy shit to be like me."

"No, you get good gifts. What should I get Lily for Christmas."

Rhiannon cackled, even more, taking a drag of her cigarette. "You're really not good at this stuff are you?"

"What?"

"Lily is Jewish, dipshit." She bluntly told him.

"Oh."

"Look, you can still be like me. I don't give anyone else presents so I don't waste my money. No offense."

"So I only get Lily gifts?"

"Eight gifts. I'm going to make a list for you." Rhiannon grabbed James' bag and went through it, looking for a paper and pen. She placed it on her knee, messily writing.

Lily Hannuakh Presents!!

Day 1: Candy, whatever's her favorite.
Day 2: A hat, like the ones she always wears.
Day 3: A cardigan.
Day 4: A blanket
Day 5: A bracelet
Day 6: Vinyl of the 'Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.
Day 7: Lillies, the flower.
Day 8: A beautiful necklace, and sex!