Happy ending

After 2 years,

A man and woman were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms fully naked as they had intimated with each other last night....

Man opens his eyes and started staring the woman besides him...

Man's POV:- sote hue kitni pyaari lgti h...

Women felt as someone ws staring her so she opened her eyes and smiled seeing the man....

Woman:- good morning Kavin!!!

Kavin:- good morning jaan....

Purvi ws abt to wake up bt Kavin stopped her and said

Kavin:- kaha ja rhi ho??

Purvi:- fresh hone....

Kavin:- aree pr meri good morning kiss....

Purvi:- Kavin tum pagal ho kya??? thake nhi raat bhar.... mjhe jaane do fresh hone phir bureau bi jaana h....

Kavin:- good idea saath m fresh hote h chlo....

Purvi:- nhi Kavin koi saath m fresh nhi hona h....

bt Kavin ws in no mood to listen to her.... he picked her up in bridal style and moved towards bathroom.... and soon the room ws filled with sounds of laughter and moans....

After getting freshen up, they were having their breakfast bt suddenly purvi felt like vomitting.... she quickly covered her mouth with her hands and moved towards the washroom....

Kavin got tensed and asked:- jaan... u fine??

Purvi ws abt to answer bt suddenly she fainted...

Kavin quickly called the doctor....

After examining, doctor came out

Kavin(hurriedly):- doctor Purvi kesi h... is she fine???

Doctor:- relax Mr Kavin... she is absolutely fine... infact ek good news h....

Kavin(confusingly):- good news???

Doctor:- congratulations Mr Kavin.... aap papa bnne wale h....

Kavin ws sooo happy that he immediately hugged doctor...

Doctor:- ab aapko unka orr bi zyadaa khyaal rkhna hoga....

Kavin:- dont wrry Dr... i will take care of her....

After doctor left, Kavin rushed to Purvi... he saw that she ws awake...

he immediately went to Purvi and gave her a bone crushing hug.... 

Kavin:- thnk u soooo much Purvi mjhe itni bdi khushi dene ke lie.... thnk u thnk u sooo muchh....

Purvi:- Kavin tum kya keh re ho??

Kavin:- Purvi hum parents bnne wale h....

Purvi(happily):- kyaaa sachh m!!

They both were very happy!!!

Leap of 9 months

Kavin ws standing outside the ward where Purvi's delivery ws going on.... he ws very tensed....

Dushyant came to him and said:- Kavin, chinta mt krr.... Purvi or bache ko kuch nhi hoga....

Kavin just nodded...

after sometime, doctor came out of the ward and said

Dr:- congratss Mr Kavin,,, beti hui h... or maa or bacha dono thik h

Kavin ws very happy..... he rushed inside the ward and ws relieved to see her jaan and her angel....

Leap of 25 years

A girl ws listening to her parent's love story.... yess guyss, she ws the daughter of our beloved Karvi... her name ws Vamika....

Vamika:- mom dad aap logo ki stry m jitni baar bi sunlu kbhi bore nhi hoti.... its so intersting!!!

Kavin and Purvi jst smiled....

Vamika:- pr mumma papa, aap logo ki love stry m itni problem aai... still u guys are togethar.... kese???

Purvi:- unn teen wajah se jiski wajah se duniya ka har rishta banta h....

Vamika:- konsi teen cheezein??

Kavin:- Ishq

Purvi:- Mohabbat

Kavin:- orr Pyarrr....

 And they shared a family hug!!

Soo guyss, end of the chapter as well as my story....

So frst of all, i would like to thank u guyss for supporting me soooo much....

@BABY_GIRL_27 @QuueNpaRi tum logo keplots dimaag m h... surely gonna write a story on them too....

@khushu444 @Mystical_soul_35 thnk u guys fr motivating me to write a story!!!

I will be back very soon with a new story....

Till thenn bbyee.... tc

Stay safe and stay healthy....