Prologue

You know that cliche saying about having power comes with responsibility or something like that?

Well it does.

A hell lot of it.

You see, I'm not exactly your typical teenage girl.

I know I know, that also comes off as a bit cliche, but It's true. I'm kinda half alien.

Nolan Grayson, or as the world likes to call him Omniman, and my Dad (F/N) (L/N), also known as Mightyman are both aliens from the planet called Viltrum.

What me and Mark learned at a young age is that our Dads came here to protect Earth and the people who live here. They told us that once we get our powers, we will be trained to be just like them.

Defenders of planet Earth.

When they came here, they met me and Mark's moms. Debbie and my mom were on a shopping trip, when suddenly they were attacked.

My parents say it was love at first sight, and based on how they act, I wouldn't doubt it for a second. It's kinda gross though.

Ever since me and Mark were kids, we've talked about saving the world just like our Dads do everyday, and the characters in the comics we read.

But here's the problem: I got my powers before Mark did. He was very excited for me, but I could tell he was upset. He's a bit of a late bloomer.

A few years ago, I was playing catch with Nolan and Mark in their backyard while my parents were on a date somewhere in Paris. When it was my turn to throw the ball, I threw it so hard it knocked Nolan into a fence.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Nolan!" I run over in a panicked state. He gets up and dusts his shoulders. "(Y/N)! YOU JUST GOT YOUR POWERS!" Mark yells and runs over to hug me. Nolan comes over and grabs my shoulders with a smile. "You finally got your powers, kid. Your dad is going to be so excited, as I am for you." After I realize that I didn't kill one of the most powerful people on Earth, I cheer and jump up and down with Mark.

Once my parents got home, I immediately told them. My dad ran to me, pulled me into a hug, and started spinning up to the sky. We were both giggling and laughing. I will always remember the pink and purple hues of the sunset, the fresh air blowing in my face.

The training started the next morning at 6 am sharp. It was tough at first, but I started to catch on quick.

Training continued for weeks before I could join my dad in his crime-fighting. From then on, I became a superhero known as Unassailable. The word meaning unable to be truly defeated. Sure, like all superheros, you don't win every fight or save every person. It's part of the job. But what matters is that you don't stay defeated, and you always comeback from the trails.

(SOME IDEAS FOR YOUR COSTUME-you don't have to choose any of them ofc)

Just Imagine a U on it

This is the story of how me and my best friend became one of the best superheros to exist

Get ready for a ride.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I recently finished the first season of Invincible, and it has become one of my favorite TV shows. There isn't a lot of Mark Grayson x reader books out there, so I said why not and made my own. I hope you guys enjoy <3. Don't forget to like and comment!