Moody seemed to grow even more impatient as he reached down his robes and whipped out his wand at the Ravenclaw, fear was what flashed through her eyes, she had already faced a blow back at the graveyard, was she about to face another one here?

Suddenly, the doors blasted open, sending Moody flying back onto the ground. To Y/N's relief it was Dumbledore, who stood at the doorway, his face was coldly staring straight through Moody while McGonagall and Snape trailed behind him.

"Up." Dumbledore ordered with a flick of his wand, Moody was sent roughly back to his chair, "Severus, you wouldn't happen to have a little something to encourage the cooperation?"

She felt McGonagall place her arms over her shoulder in a somewhat protective way as Snape handed a tiny vial, the Ravenclaw recognized as Veritaserum, towards Dumbledore as he gripped Moody by his hair, jerking his head back as he tipped the Veritaserum onto his tongue.

"Do you know where you are?" Dumbledore questioned, "Hogwarts Castle." Moody responded.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Albus Dumbledore."

"And you? Are you Alastor Moody?"

"No."

Instantly, the Ravenclaw fell into a pit of confusion as she watched Dumbledore's eyes began to search the room. Tonight, was certainly a night where all her nightmares had come true, a night she wished would just vanish away.

"Is he nearby?" Dumbledore continued to interrogate, earning a nod from Moody as he motioned his hand slowly into his robes.

"Is he in this chamber?" Dumbledore asked, earning another nod from Moody as Dumbledore began to gaze around the room, "Step aside, will you, Y/N?"

Y/N slowly nodded before she stood up from the trunk beneath her as Snape raised his wand, and with a flash, the seven locks around the trunk exploded open.

Curiously, Y/N peered her head inside the trunk, her eyes widening in shock, it was impossibly deep like a deep tunnel built inside the trunk. What's worse, there was a man that laid naked upon the enclosure, a man that had the same face as Professor Moody.

Instantly, it all clicked, the flask, the minimal hair left on the real Moody's head, the tongue probing, it all made sense now, "Polyjuice Potion.." the Ravenclaw murmured under her breath, earning a hum from Dumbledore as he tossed the clone's flask to her hands.

"I think we now know who's been stealing from your stores. Severus." Dumbledore told as his eyes stayed glued to the cloned Moody. Just then, the Ravenclaw watched as his face begins to mutate along with his hands, his scarred skin turning smooth, his hair turning into the color of straw, that's when she knew, it was

"Barty Crouch. Junior." Dumbledore growled as Crouch turned towards Y/N with a largely spread grin, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."  he smirked smugly as he pulled back his sleeve, revealing the black dark mark, tattooed permanently onto his forearm.

"Y/N." Dumbledore called out calmly, "Would you lift your sleeve, please." he asked softly as the Ravenclaw stared at him with uncertainty, slowly she nodded as she began to pull her sleeve up, revealing the deep still fresh cut by Wormtail.

"It's happened then! Lord Voldemort has returned!" Crouch cheered gleefully as the Ravenclaw's face slowly formed into a frown, staring at her deep cut, "I couldn't stop him.."

She watched as Dumbledore began to examine her cut deeply, then, abruptly he turned away towards McGonagall, "Call Madam Pomfrey, Minerva. The real Alastor Moody will need tending to."