The past ||| Y/n 2

Heyo this is gonna be past me as I'm gonna continue this after I'm done with school tomorrow but I just wanna start this to yeah. Also idk if I did that photo already but idc. And the 'before I start thing' was supposed to be after the A/N so ig marinettes past beat it lmao. (61 words already damn)

So I'm a fucking lair its 7:17 but yeah y'all are gonna get what I told y'all.

Again I'm a fucking lair it's the next day I believe lmao
____________________________________

—Y/n POV (13)—
I was having a peaceful sleep when it suddenly went away and the sound of an annoying beeping sound was heard through the the room. This was my alarm clock. 'That son of a B—' now this train of thought got interrupted by my one and only father.

"Goooooood morning! Get up I'll meet you in the training room Y/n! And don't be late" he saids with a stern voice that clearly saids 'disobedience will always have a punishment my dear son' and left.

After that whole deal, I got ready and went to the training room seeing my dad there to 'help me train' aka to beat my ass while giving me tips too. After I got my ass beaten by my father it was time for breakfast. This day isn't any special. Like every day I:

Woke up 🤩

Got my ass beaten by my father and call it as training🤪

Showered 🥴

Eat breakfast 🥞 😋

Classes 🤓😎

And more classes 😔🔫

And more

Ah yes this is my life. 100000000000(etc)% hell. By the end of the day I always have a sore and aching body. This is because I keep on pushing my body to the limit each and every single day. As this is for as my father likes to call it "you never know, you could be in danger when you're older. It's best to know young". I roll with it as I learned now to question him, last time that happened I got my ass in the hospital.

________age 14________

Nothing exciting happened. Other then the fact that I started to take business classes for the company that my father is giving up to me when I turn 16. Ngl this brings a lot of stress but with my parents I think I can do it.

_________Age 15_________

By the looks of it my life is boring. Yeah... anyways this year I learned how to cook and play instruments like: 🎻 🎹 🎸 and many more. I also learned how to sing. So since my life is boring, I'll say about the cooking as the learning instruments, the only thing that happened was stress. Yeah. Anyways my mother help me learn how to cook. It sure was eventful.

Literally making a mess and almost sending the kitchen on fire. It took me half a month to actually learn how to cook rice. RICE BITCH. The other and the rest I just leaned how to any things like a pizza chicken breast thing. Yeah.. anyways adios bitches.

______Age 16______

Oh this age huh? Well this is the age were I moved out of the mansion and became a CEO, bitch that shit is boring af but kinda fun at times. This is also the age were I beat my fathers ass while training. And let me tell you bitches. He was shook. Like sister shook.

Like this but worst and on the floor

Onto me being a ceo, the company is going good with my identity being a secret from the public with only a few knowing that I'm actually the CEO. Among this the people working there are nice to each other and I myself. A person won't work when it's a relative birthday or something like that. Or if they're sick as we don't need that to be worst. On holidays we don't work like everyone doesn't wanna work on X-mas and turkey. Not me. Anyways other then that we work fast and think of each other as family. Making my company one of the most successful one in America. Making more then both of the company's that my parents are CEO of combined.

_________Age 17_________

Instead of being home schooled I got myself in rolled into a school and had a friend group. This friend group was called 'ThE cRaCk HeAdS' so yeah. You can say I'm the mom or you can say that I'm the one on 7/10 on the crack shit. And no we don't do drugs and shit we just have fun. And maybe run away from the police some times but that's life 💁‍♂️.

This age is also the one I could do whatever I like without getting punished (Not like that you kinky fuck). So like getting tattoos and drinking so stuff like that.

So me being me got some tattoos. The first one might have been a heart on the inside of my finger and the color might be a beautiful bluebell color that might not be because of my childhood best friend eyes that I miss too much or not. Tee-hee. But other then that I got other tattoos. So yeah. (Imma let you all imagen what the tattoos are my dear readers.) I will say that I look pretty hot too. Like daMNNNNN shawrty~ I'll 1000000% date myself. Ohhh damn *insert fuckboy lip bite*.

_________Age 18__________

This is the age. The age that I was waiting for 8 years. The year I'm 18. The year that I'm Alan it finished with all my classes for collage, that's freaking stressing me out but whatever. Also the year I get to be with Marinette. The same girl that has been stuck on my mind all day and night, 24/7. And the same girl that I always gets into my mind without my permission. Of course she would never know that. I will say over they year puberty hit me like a fricken bus. Although my personality had changed into a cold one but 100% becomes warm and kinda like myself with people I care about. Like for example my parents and Marinette with her family as well. And I guess you could say my co-workers.

Anyways this is it. Tomorrow I'm going to Paris accomplished with a little fur friend named d/n. D/n is a dog that oddly looks like a wolf but isn't. Did I forgot to mention that I adopted this little fellow when I was 17? So he's 2 year old now. But other then that I have my bags packed with all the things I will need along with d/n.

Watch out Paris! Y/n L/n is coming back again!

_________________________________________

(D/n (dogs name) 👇

 I kinda want d/n to have green eyes like plagg

I kinda want d/n to have green eyes like plagg. So imma do that tee-hee. I'm evil like that)

(Also take this short thing:

This isn't a part of the story but my mother called me so this is how it went:

Ma: mother M: me

Ma: ______! (That's my name)

M: coming! *Rush's out to my mother*

Me: you know you should scream out my name ma (don't thing like that). I was listening to music

Ma: no cuz you're blind not deaf

Me: *silently crying inside*

But yeah that's how it went. And she called to ask me if I want lee food or not :,) )

1217 words