💛Chapter four 🖤

"Shot- I gotta go marinette, I'll see you tomorrow" I tell her while collecting my things and leaving but not before giving her forehead a kiss, leaving a blushing marinette behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marinette POV

I fell asleep happily as ever. How could I not? My best friend since dippers came to Paris just for me! Well and for mama and papa too. That much I know 😅.
—————————————————————————————

I noticed that I was the first to wake up so I got up, took a shower and did my bathroom routine. After I got done with it, I put on a jean skirt and a white crop top and for my hair I did an half up half down up do with 3 flowers that I did with my hair.

 After I got done with it, I put on a jean skirt and a white crop top and for my hair I did an half up half down up do with 3 flowers that I did with my hair

(That is marinettes hair and outfit)After that I sat down on my chair and draw some dresses and clothes design

After that I sat down on my chair and draw some dresses and clothes design. After a few minutes of sketching, I heard Tikki waking from her sleep.

"Oh marinette, you're wake first this time?"  I heard Tikki said to me. "Yup! I'm guessing seeing Y/n made me happy till today" I told her while I continue  drawing some new dress designs. I know I didn't say this but I'm MDC, I do commissions for famous people all around the world. Kinda cheesy huh?

"Marinette you never told me that you have a childhood friend, I thought it was Nino or some one like that" Tikki said. "Well I do, you probably saw him yesterday, his name is Y/n L/n. We knew each other since we were in dippers. We knew each other since our parents were best friends in high school. He had to leave when he was 10 for America but promised me that he will come back for me. That was why I was crying in my dream yesterday. I remembered the day he left and what he also told me that day." I explained to her.

"He must be important if you always wear those two necklaces" Tikki said to me. "Of course he is. The necklaces are proof that he was going to come back to me. And if he wouldn't, I would have a part of him on me 24/7." I explained to Tikki. As I said finished that I looked at Tikki to see what I assumed is her wiggling her eyebrows.