My thoughts are cut off when the hospital room door opens back up, revealing a nervous-looking doctor Collin, a smiling Edward, and Harry with fast food bags in hand.

"He will be putting the cast on in about an hour." Edward says, shocking me.

What the heck?

I look at Edward, astonished as he simply walks back to the small bed, taking his place as nothing happened.

"How did you do that Eddie?" I say while looking up at him in awe.

"I have my ways princess." He says then kisses me on the tip of the nose.

Edward says nothing else, just leaving me confused as to what this guy could possibly do.

"Who's hungry?" Harry asks, quickly changing the subject.

Leaving the hospital, I have a big blue cast that goes from my toes and ends right below my knee. I'm currently being carried by Marcel into the car so we can go home.

I would have wanted to go back to school but it ends in about twenty minutes so there isn't much point in going. I feel guilty for missing lunch with Niall and Liam. I'll have to call Niall once I am home to explain.

The drive home is much calmer than the drive to the hospital was, there was no crying and no pain this time. I'm feeling a little bit drowsy just because of all the pain medication I am on.

"Eddie?" I request him.

"Yes, my darling." He says while keeping his eyes on the road.

"How did you get the doctor to wrap my cast today if he said he had no spaces?" I ask him the question I have been wondering since it has happened.

The triplets seem to have a conversation with their eyes, they seem to be debating something while not even saying anything. But eventually, they stop and Marcel takes a deep breath before saying something.

"Our parents own the hospital." He says quickly.

"They what?" I ask, thinking I must have heard him wrong.

The hospital we were at is part of a big chain of hospitals that are spread out all around the country and their parents OWN it?!

"They own the hospitals across England." Harry says, astonishing me.

That is how he got me to have the cast put on early? It's also probably the reason why I am always put in the nicer rooms at the hospital when I'm sure there is someone who deserves it more than I do.

The triplets rarely talk about their parents, I think it's because they know it will just make me think about how my parents passed but they could have told me that their parents are probably some of the richest people in the country. Not that their financial situation matters to me though, it's none of my business but I would think that it would have been brought up in a conversation at some point.

"How come I didn't know?" I ask him with a tiny pout.

"We didn't think it was important baby." Edward tells me.

"You never talk about your parents. How come?" I ask even though I more or less already know why.

"I don't know why, I guess it just doesn't come up often sweetheart." Marcel says while looking out the window.