32. Car Ride

He opened his eyes, immediately closing them afterward. It was too bright. He didn't want to risk finding himself in another nightmare, so he just kept them closed. "Oh, I thought he woke up for a second there, guess not." He heard Skeppy mutter, causing his eyes to blink open cautiously, staring at a blue figure, a black one to the right of it.

"Hey Quackity, are you okay? You didn't seem like you were having a good dream..." Bad muttered, fiddling with his fingers. Quackity leaned on the car door, looking out the window, based on the outside world, the car wasn't moving anymore. "Uh.. I'm fine." he mumbled quietly. "Are we already there?" he changed the subject, not willing to talk about the dream he had.

"No, actually. It's further away than you'd think." Skeppy sighed, turning back around and starting up the car. "We stopped at a gas station because we ran out of gas, but Bad insisted we wait until you wake up, for some reason. It's not like we're gonna be there in one singular minute or anything." Skeppy complained, watching as Bad glared at him, the car beginning to drive once more.

"Well I wanted to make sure he's okay, I'm sorry for caring Geppy!" Bad huffed, turning away from him pouting. "I'm not angry at you for caring I'm angry because we could've been home in like 30 less minutes!" Quackity sighed as they began arguing, staring outside as the trees and buildings flew by. He guessed they were going around 50-55 mph.

He wishes he didn't wake up, but at the same time if he hadn't they wouldn't have started driving. He wanted to stay in that ocean-like dream, it was calming. Speaking of dreams, a lot of the time he doesn't have a dream at all. They're usually nightmares, so that's probably why. He smirked as the thought of Dreams name being literally dream came to him.

The thought of his dream came back to him, causing him to frown. Was he really awake right now? He woke up like 4 times and was still in the nightmare, so what if he isn't awake right now? He suspiciously glanced at Skeppy and Bad, who were still arguing. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head. No, this is real, at least he thinks it is.

There were a lot of flowers in his dream, they changed with each... section? yeah, section of the dream. He wonders if the last part of his dream was just there so he wouldn't wake up screaming. Maybe it was selfish to let himself have a panic attack... was it? Yeah. It probably was. He needs to get back into bottling up his emotions, letting them out hasn't been working out that well.

What's the point in letting people know how he feels?

They won't care...

They'll probably just use him.

But at the same time... He doesn't think Bad would do that, at least not him. Bad cared too much about his friends, he's never done something like that... has he? He found himself questioning every interaction he's ever had with Bad, unable to brush the thoughts off as he grew more and more suspicious of his friend.

Though he got pulled out of his thoughts when Bad spoke to him.

"Ughhh.... I'm so soso soooo sorry Quackity! I didn't mean to argue with Geppy in front of you... He's just a... mean, MEAN little muffin head sometimes." Bad apologized, smiling softly. "Hey!" Skeppy pouted, somehow looking away from Bad even though he was already looking at the road. "Uh.. It's fine, It's fine Bad." Quackity muttered, sitting upright once more.

He pulled out his phone, blinking at the amount of texts Sapnap had sent him in specific. Oh right, he didn't block him or anything, and maybe Sapnap only just realized that too. He sighed, opening the notifications.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapnap

Sapnap -4:18 PM

Quackity?

Alex?

Q?

C'mon answer

Please I didn't mean it like that

you have to let me explain

jesus christ Quackity respond already

Where even are you? I just got to the house

Karl held me back

I got away from him though

We all need to talk sometime

please just respond god

I'm sorry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity hesitated, staring at the notifications, a lot of different emotions bubbling up inside of him. He couldn't identify them, but he decided maybe it'd be best to respond... even if he didn't want to. His fingers hovered over the keypad, before beginning to type.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapnap

Sapnap -4:18 PM

please just respond god

I'm sorry

Quackity -4:36 PM

Hey.

Sapnap -4:37 PM

Alex!

I'm so sorry

We need to talk

I didn't mean it like that and

Uhhh don't hate me for this but-

Quackity -4:37 PM

?

Sapnap -4:38 PM

okay nevermind I'll just let you find out
when you get there-

Quackity -4:38 PM

No, go ahead.

tell me.

Sapnap -4:40 PM

Okay okay I will

Just meet met at
********************

Okay?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity sighed, quickly typing a response. He didn't know if he wanted to do this, but he figures he has to.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity -4:42 PM

Fine. I'll see you there.

later though. I'm busy right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------

And the conversation ended off with one last response from Sapnap.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sapnap -4:44 PM

Alright, at 8?

Pm, of course.