5. Welcomed

It had taken around 15 minutes, but Quackity finally calmed down from his.. Experience. He was now sitting on the couch, Sapnap and 'Karl' on his left. He felt guilty that his first interaction with Karl was that bad, he shouldn't have worn his suit, or thought about his wings. (Or Schlatt for that manner.) "I'm sorry about... that" Quackity muttered quietly, looking straight at his feet. Even though he couldn't see them, he could feel them staring at him, which only made him feel worse. "Look, Quackity, it's not your fault man. It's not your fault that happened to you." Sapnap said, resting a hand on his shoulder. 

He could feel tears prickle in his eyes again, but he blinked them back. He just nodded, not wanting to say anything else. They sat in silence for a few moments, before he decided he could talk again. "I get it if you don't want me to live with you anymore.. If it'll be too problematic, and-" "No!" Karl interrupted him, standing up from the couch in a hurry. He looked up at the other, his eyes widening slightly. "If anything, this just makes me want you to live with us even more! You're clearly struggling, you need help!" Despite only having known Quackity for a few minutes, his voice seemed desperate. 

"Are you sure?.." He asked, doubting that Karl actually cared. "Yes I'm sure! Sapnap, you're okay with this right? I mean, you asked me so.."  Sapnap just nodded, looking back over at Quackity and smiling lightly. "That's only if you want to live with us, of course, Quackity." He mentioned, taking his hand off of Quackitys shoulder. Quackity looked between the two, a slight smile creeping onto his face. "I don't feel like I have a choice anymore, do I? I'll move in with you, only if you're sure.." A wide grin spread across Sapnaps face, and he got trapped in a tight hug. Which, obviously, made him jump. He felt happy, yet nervous about his decision. He hoped it wouldn't come back to bite him later.

-

Around an hour or so later, Quackity had all of his things packed up. He felt a bit scared, moving out from the house and all, but Sapnap made sure to reassure him here and there. "Quackity, I'll be honest, I'm glad you're moving in with us. You weren't really getting better in that house, for the months you were there your mood barely changed." Sapnap said, as Karl climbed into the passenger seat of the car, Quackity sitting in the backseats. Quackity hummed, not really wanting to talk about that right now. Sapnap looked back at him, sighing, before starting up the car and beginning to drive to the house they now shared with Karl.

Quackity stared out the window, watching as the house slowly disappeared as they rounded a corner. He gulped, but didn't change his mind. Not fully, at least. He took his phone out of his pocket, texting Dream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream

5:49 PM- Quackity

Hey

Dream -5:49 PM

Hey, how'd it go?

5:50 PM- Quackity

Not terrible 

I'm in their car right now.      

Dream -5:53 PM

Good for you, I'm glad you

took my advice and move in

with them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sighed, staring at his phone for several minutes before deciding not to respond. He put it back in his pocket, staring at Sapnap and Karl, they seemed to be holding hands while Sapnap drove around. Quackity couldn't tell if it was safe or not, but he wasn't one to talk, considering he never did anything like that when he drove Schlatt home.

"It's lucky I have a guestroom that you can sleep in, It'd be terrible if you had to sleep on the couch." Karl said, glancing back at Quackity and smiling. He smiled back, Karl turning away afterward. Quackity stretched his neck, hoping they'd arrive at the house soon. Though, his wishes didn't come true, cause it turned out the drive between the two houses was a 3 hour long drive.

When they parked at the house, Quackity felt so relieved. They had barely talked in the car, and it was pretty awkward. So being able to get out of the car is a pretty good feeling. He grabbed his bags, following Karl to the front door. Karl unlocked the door and allowed Quackity and Sapnap to go in first, following afterward and closing the door behind them. They looked around, it was small, but just big enough for the three of them. They turned to Karl, who was smiling in excitement. 

"Welcome to my house, well, now OUR house!"

Quackity stared at Karl as Sapnap got handed a housekey. "Sorry, I don't have one for you yet Quackity, considering I was only expecting Sapnap to move in with me.. I'll get one in two weeks though!" Karl smiled, Quackity felt a bit odd, but pushed it down as being sick, considering he had slept for around 15 hours or so. Karl walked to the living room, spreading out his arms and spinning, before flopping back onto the couch.

Quackity stood there as Sapnap walked further in, Karl sat up slightly, raising an eyebrow at him. Before Quackity could say anything, Karl jokingly rolled his eyes. Urging Quackity to come further inside with a- 

"Don't just stand there, make yourself at home!"