THE AFTERPARTY

'Y/N!' You look behind you to see who's calling you. A little smile forms on your lips when you see the tall, blonde woman waving at you. She's sitting on a chair with a  glass of wine in her hand. Her arm points towards you, while her finger slowly moves. It's her silent way of telling you to come over. She kept on hinting while taking a sip of her wine. You didn't even think twice and made your way to Yelena.

The screams of other scouts in the other room were loud. You just came back from your mission in Marley and with success. Back home Floch organized a party, to celebrate the victory. 'Why aren't you partying with the rest?' You asked Yelena while standing in front of her. 'They're way too loud, it has no class and it annoys the living shit out of me. I rather spend my time here with you.' You blush at her response. Before you can reply to her she pulls you onto her lap. 'I like that better Y/N, see my lap was getting quite cold',  you silently nod while staring into her beautiful green eyes. 'Also you should wear that skirt more often, it makes me want to do things to you.'

She grabs your face, not giving you any room for a proper reply. You watch her long fingers as she shoves her glass of wine to your face. 'Drink it Y/N, it's good wine', you grab the glass and slowly place it against your lips. 'Oh I almost forgot to mention it, but make it a show dear', with that being said you slowly started to drink the liquor. It surprised you how good it actually tastes. You expected a sour taste, but you were amazed by a fruity and fresh taste. Yelena  looks at you with a smirk, 'I told you it would be good didn't I?' All you do is nod while handing the glass back to Yelena. She looks what you in confusion 'Did I tell you you could stop drinking? Finish the whole glass', A soft sigh escaped your lips. It's no use to argue with Yelena, if she wants something she'll have it her way. It doesn't matter how she'd do it, she would make sure she would get what she wants.

After you finish the wine you hand the glass back to Yelena. 'You're such a good little girl,' she grins while throwing the glass on the floor, which causes it to shatter into sharp little pieces. 'Now that I gave you my wine, you do understand that you have to pay me back right?' 'But-' 'Ssshh, you're going to be a sweet girl and do exactly as I say.' Her hands move to your thighs as she slowly squeezes them. You flinch a bit because of the sudden tension. 'Ride me Y/N, ride my thigh'  Yelena now whispers, while still playing around with yours.

You start to move your hips slowly on her lap. You feel the tension immediately in your sex. The movements made sure that your clit would be stimulated now and then. You start to move faster, so you can enjoy it more. 'What do you think you're doing Y/N?' Yelena grabs your hips while demanding you to stop, 'I want you to do it slow and sensual, I'm not planning on letting you go for the next hour or two. I want you to enjoy every part of it, I want you to be tortured and to beg me to make you come.' Her eyes starting to get bigger while she goes on her rant. It's the look she always gets when she gets turned on about something. Whether it's murder or sex, Yelena is a crazy woman. You already knew there's no escape when she gets that look in her eyes. It meant she wouldn't let you go until you can't walk anymore. 'Now Y/N, do as I say, move your hips slowly. I want to feel your wet pussy on my thigh. I want to know what amazing things I can make you feel.'

She lets go of your hips while you slowly continue to ride her. You feel yourself getting even wetter. The string you were wearing was dripping and even Yelena's pants started to feel like a river. Yet you didn't stop. Yelena started to explore your body with her long fingers. Slowly they made their way up to your nipples.

She starts to stroke your nipples, which got hard immediately. 'I love it when I see how horny my touch can make you Y/N, it turns me on so much, just seeing you enjoying yourself like this.' She laughs while twisting your nipples. You gasp while throwing your head back. She just knew exactly what you like. Yelena seemed to have a different plan. While holding your nipple with one hand, she decided to grab your hair with the other.