-chapter 8-[first talk]_

JAKE POV

Well,  i was looking for my mask,  but stopped because,it was Sunoo. He was standing there with his hands on his waist.No gonna lie, he looks funny.  But i can't laugh since It's a serious situation.
But Sunoo was the first one to break into a laugh, he came around and sat beside me, "ey ey, so k-kiss? How was it? ",he said poking me. " what the hell do you mean,how was it?" i said glaring. "I was hella drunk and-, ", i said. " Don't tell me you forgot? ", he said tapping my shoulder.  " no, i was wearing mask, still i f-felt his l-lips ",i said. " jake hyung you are literally blushing, " he said laughing loud. "I told you to call me jaeyun".

"Okay now get up,  sunghoon is outside, niki also, Jay also got here",he said. " why is he still here?", i said in despair. I am not okay,  i need to face him,  Oh gosh ✌️😭, pray for me.
"He is Nikis friend, so obviously he will be here".

SUNGHOON POV

I was sitting, in the tv room eating breakfast that Jay bought us. He came along, heared about my kiss-thing from Niki and he was pestering about it since he came. Gosh if i could throw him in the dustbin.
" So Where is your angel? your secret lover?",Jay said. I looked at him, to see he was refering to Sunoo i guess. Niki looked at him unbothered,  "he went to wake up jaeyun hyung".
"Wait what, he's still here? Omaigod", jay shouted and looked at the door. " the main character is here ig", he said as he sat on the couch.I looked at the door to see he was coming,  he was wearing his shirt only revealing his bare arms ,Jacket  on his hand, uneven  hairs & trying to avoid eye-contact with me. And still his mask on. Sunoo dragged him near the couch making him sit, along me. 
"So---?", saying jay looked at me.
" So what?" i said . "You Won't say anything to him, he stole your fi-",i covered jay's mouth. I dont want him to know that. Jay tried to say something but i didn't let him.

" I am S-sorry, last night i was drunk. That was a mistake ", i looked at him wide eyed, he was still looking at the ground, i could see his ears turn red . His voice it was sweet. The fuck what did i just think. " But- ", i stopped midway, i can't say he stole my first kiss. Its about my pride,  sigh.

JAKE POV

" But-", saying he stopped midway. I know he was about to say about his first kiss. Yes i fucking stole it.

"I was wearing mask so, you can not consider that as a kiss",  i said. i felt his lips . whatever , I looked at him. He was looking at me, so as the other's were. It was honestly embarrassing .I looked at the ground, to avoid their gazes . ''okay, let's not ever talk about this '', he said as he get's up, with jay following him from behind, ''are you going home now?'', jay said as they both left through the door.

NIki came across me , and sat on the couch beside Sunoo. Sunoo looked at me with worried eye's ,''are you okay?'' , ''i am totally okay, and can u two please stop holding hands under the tables, i know about you two,'' Niki and Sunoo both looked at eye's widen . ''How?'' , they both said in sync. 

''I am a hacker you know, i checked your phone, it was full of niki's photo', i whispered to sunoo.''Why would you do that?'' , sunoo said slightly slapping my hand .

[extremely Boring Chapter I know, 👏😤😩]

but take your time look at this ! ONE SHOT IG FRM scource ;twitter

ITS TOO CUTE !!!!!!!!

[I wrote this new Jakehoon Au, its a very large one, i thought of the ending already, and i completed writting half!  Support my new work!]

Support my new work!]