35

Hope you enjoy
Really did my best to make this very dramatic

~~

Y/N's POV

(I know it's Y/N's POV too often but it only makes sense for it to be hers you'll see why)

"What the fuck Connor?" I ask him. I feel so infuriated.

"So that means it's real then I won't complain if it is. We can break up." Connor says.

We can break up? Is he out of his fucking mind?
We were a power couple and we loved eachother so much.

"I can't with you anymore." I feel tears run down my face.

I storm off and when I get to me and Connor's hotel room I let it all out.

I cry very heavily it feels like a deep hole in my heart.

I hear a tiny knock at the door.

"Girls." I softly say.

At the door is Isha, Ellie and Courtney, they rush over and hug me.

I sniffle as I continue crying. (This is so cute 🥺🥰)

"I don't want to break up with him." My voice cracks.

"It's okay." Isha rubs my back gently.

"Yeah you're doing the right thing." Courtney says.

I look up at the three faces, I see two sets of brown eyes and one set of blue eyes looking at me softly.

I've never felt so emotional in my life ever.

"I understand how you feel." Ellie says innocently, she still looked and acted like she was in middle school.

Which was very sweet and cute.

"If I knew it was going to be like this I would of never gave him everything." I cry.

Isha shushes me.

"You know what I was like fifteen when I first fucked a guy and it broke me when we broke up." Courtney says ever so bluntly in her Midlands accent.

She really was a girl version of Liam.

"I'm nearly 20 I feel so odd like it should be okay as I'm an adult but it's not okay." I break out whilst crying.

"It's only Connor. Me and Harriet don't exist." I continue.

Connor is sat on the floor at the door listening in.
I loved him but this was one of those times I wanted to smash his face in.

I could never do that though.

We had too much history together and that was one of the reasons I couldn't end it over a sceptical thing like this.

He then bursts into tears.

I walk over to him. He looks up at me and then continues crying.

"I understand it's only me and you now." He breaks out. "I'm sorry about what just happened."

"It's fine but I just need some time to think about things." I say still upset as I start walking off.

"Are we still together?" He asks softly.

"Yeah." I reply.