25

AHHHH CHAPTER 25 I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IT MEANS A LOT TO ME AS I LOVE THIS BOOK AHHH

Hope you enjoy this chapter :) 

~~

Courtney's Pov

My lips slap upon Ellie's lips, I moan against the kiss. I've never kissed a girl before but it was really as good as what Katy Perry said it was.

She had quite small lips but they were really cute.

I think I loved her innocence and timeless beauty.

I lean out and see her lips are cherry red against her porcelain skin. I must of kissed her that much they changed colour from pale pink.

She gasps excitedly and leans in for more,

"El I can't do this anymore, we're in a band together and need to stay like that." I explain, "If anything changes and I want to give it a chance I'll let you know."

I was probably a bit hestitant due to how it was with my ex boyfriend, he was very homophobic and would of hated to see me with a woman especially if they were as shy as Ellie was.

"Oh ok." She pulls out and nods. She was so sweet and shy. (You don't say!)

I couldn't believe I did that, it was like I really did think Ellie is the first girl I had a crush on but I didn't want to risk my chances of N5A breaking up like ever.

A bit later...

I sit and chat with Y/N.

"Well how did you feel with her?" She asks, she plays with her long brown hair a bit. (Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet just came into my head lol)

Originally she wouldn't be the girl I would ask for relationship advice, for one we used to argue a lot and two, she is nothing like me and rather doesn't care about alot.

Probably something she's learned and trained over the years.

But as she had a relationship of nearly a year she probably could help (uhh probably not..)

"Good but like a bubble about to burst like it would of ruined us as a band." I smile.

"True I would understand why it feels like that, is that the first you've liked?" She asked.

She obviously still had an air of immaturity as expected.

I nod silently.

"I remember first fancying a girl, sorry Con to bring this up. It was awkward and didn't know what to do but it faded thank goodness as she was taken but I was obsessed with this woman." She exclaims.

I smile.

Her boyfriend Connor then inputs, "Yeah I thought I was asexual before I met Y/N, but she was the first person I felt a certain way for and we ended up doing that together." Connor says.

"Con no!" Y/N yells.

Ugh still didn't answer my question, it was like a couple of kids in a candy store and they were meant to be the oldest.

Or were they just very open?

"What should I do?" I ask.

I knew exactly what she was going to say, no I can't just try it. It'll ruin our reputation with our fans, the many boys who wanted to be with us and the girls who wanted to be us.

A flashback occurs to me.

"Courtney will you kiss my cheek babe?" A teenage boy fan asks.

"Yeah sure." I kiss his cheek.

He then looks up at me innocently.

"On the lips?" He asks with puppy eyes.

"No I'm sorry." I reply.

He then goes around and hugs all the girls.

"What lane are you in?" Isha asks.

"Fully know it's not me." Y/N giggles.

"I'm definitely in Courtney's lane." He laughs.

I snap out of it and listen to Y/N's answer.

Louis Pov

"Fuck him." I think in my head.

I see Aaron's boyfriend kissing a girl who is a bit older with dark hair, she was about five foot three and had an average build.

I hide behind a wall (no pun intended) and bring out my phone to record them, shouldn't do that as I could probably get a lawsuit but I just wanted Aaron to believe me.

If she didn't then she could potentially get her heart broken even more when they've been boyfriend and girlfriend for longer.

I feel furious inside. I felt like snapping that blonde fucker's neck off.

A bit later...

"Aaron honey, I know this is going to upset you but I saw Edmund kissing another girl." I softly say as I reassure her.

"What? I don't believe you Dad. You're only saying that because you don't want me with him." She sasses.

I grab her by the waist and don't let her go.

I pull out my phone and show her the video.

"Is this a joke?" My daughter asks.

"No it's actually him." I reply seriously.

She breaks out crying and screaming hysterically.

"I love him though." She says under her tears.

I pull her head into my chest, "Darling it's okay. You'll find a better boy to go out with. There's plenty fish in the sea for you."

She sniffles, "I hope so."

A couple days later at rehearsals,

"I'm just an ordinary girl." Y/N belts out.

She then pauses and gasps, "That was so good."

For someone who talked a lot she was still very awkward at times and didn't act like a Gen-Z as such. In Harriet's words she called her a Millennial-like cardigan hogger.

She didn't wear cardigans as much as she did last year but it was an accurate description.

I felt like I could relate to her a lot especially her sense of humour as some of it was aged like fine wine.

She doubted herself sometimes but other times she was so lively and just enjoying herself. but you can still tell there's an element of fear there.

She went through a lot of shit and in the uncertainty of it all, dived in the deep end and it actually worked out.

Harriet then sings in her powerful roar, "I'm just ordinary baby." 

"You always have to do one better." Y/N says. 

~~

*existential crisis* LMAO  it's okay as I'm playing Lily Allen now though! 

Q: Are you here for Elliney? I am, I think they'll be cute

Q2: Are you sad that it's the end for Aaron and Edmund?

Also so happy I've gotten to chapter 25 feel free to give me any ideas for the story line next <3 as I might add them into the book. 

Byeee