23

I hope you enjoy this!!
It's a very packed chapter but no smut so nobody expect anything :)

Enjoy

~~

Y/N's Pov

I smile at my boyfriend I was so glad to have him, and having had the wild adventure that one time, he really did respect me and see similar to what he did, except he loved me a bit more.

We were with the girls from the band, Tiff and Aaron, just chilling in the tourbus. I loved touring with everybody it was amazing like a family away from home.

Something I didn't have as out of my biological parents I only knew, and very well, my mother. We were like best friends and were so close.

I had half siblings too which was awesome. No full siblings. (kinda my upbringing!)

Connor had a little sister who he loved a lot. Her name was Catherine but we called her Cat, as she was obsessed with the boxset Victorious and wanted to be her so bad. She was nine, nearly ten and had wash in wash out red hair at the moment.

His mum was so sweet and treated me like a daughter of her own too. Her name was Caroline so I guess there was a theme in the family, it was kind of like the Kardashians.

"Are you excited for the next show?" Courtney asks.

"I am. Bit of a stupid question to be fair. I was born for this." I confidently sass, I was definitely growing more into myself with each passing day.

"You don't like to admit it but you're a go-getter and that's why I love you." Connor pouts his lips out for me.

"He always wants a kiss." Courtney breaks out.

"Too right." I then blink at him awkwardly, then I kiss him.

"Did you feel nervous when you went to your first audition? I fucking did." Tiff exclaims, she was ever so bubbly when she said that.

"Yeah very much. I was a nervous wreck but now I'm used to fame it's a lot easier to talk. Like meeting the judges was so awkward I felt like crap this really is it." I exclaim back. (this is how i actually talk lol like everything Y/N has said I would say)

I couldn't stand how far I have come since that day, I felt like I was beaming with happiness and confidence.

I thought I was confident then, blimey, look at me now.

"I'm so thankful to be here with all of you, Tiff, New Fifth Avenue and Connor, you all make my world happy so I want to say thank you." Aaron smiles as she breaches.

I hear a cough in the hallway.

It's Louis.

He was a small man, like my boyfriend Connor was, they were both strikingly similar in what their build was like.

They were both the same height and both lied about their height a lot and said they were 5"9.

But his height was perfect for me as I was a small girl myself.

"How are you all feeling?" Louis asks.

"Good." We exclaim in unison.

"This is your second to last show, you are doing amazing." He smiles.

Ellie and Courtney were acting really weird today and I didn't know why.

Ellie giggles.

Definitely secretly dating, come on I know the laughing and I'm frankly not dumb when it comes to it.

I didn't do it now but when I was younger, that was my shit.

Whenever I liked a boy I would laugh at them to flirt.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, what if they are scared to come out?

What if they are afraid that Simon can sabotage their every move?

Louis luckily wasn't like that. He was respectful being a married gay man himself. He loved Harry.

Even though I still wanted to hold Simon back accountable. Of course.

I had a lingering worry myself as I had dreamed for ages to just help people and be in a band in order to do that.

Ellie's Pov

I look back at Courtney. She's so beautiful I can't believe it!

I look into her chocolate eyes and over at her same colour hair which was like the deepest bark.

She had this strong powerful way about her, that could turn anyone over.

She wasn't curvy but she had a bigger bone structure with wider hips, and would make it blatantly obvious that she was Mummy Avenue.

She meant business and that's what I liked about her.

"I feel amazing now that we're famous as a girl group, it really means a lot." Harriet mumbles.

Everything about her was so slow, her speech was like the ocean crashing the shore, so peaceful and reassuring.

Courtney on the other hand was abrupt and would talk quickly to get the point across. Isha was like the middle ground and Y/N it seemed like watching a movie.
She just seemed to get a lot out in a short space of time.

"Have you gotten over the whole thing about stand out star?" Isha says insensitivity, rather bad on her move.

I could feel the tension starting up and burning and it wasn't romantic tension.

"Matter of fact yeah." Harriet says.

"Can we just say out of it?" Y/N asks brightly.

She always tried cheering up the group no matter what. And tried to playfully help out with the group's conflicts.

"I can remember you telling me you wanted to be the lead singer." Isha replies.

"I don't want that anymore I like the way it is. I like how there's no stand out star." Harriet explains.

"You fucking liar." Isha rolls her eyes.

"You all leave I'll sort this out." Louis reassured the group.

We all go outside the tourbus.

Then the 30 year old singer talks to Isha and Harriet.

"Whatever this is, it needs to stop." He softly mumbles.

"But I'm not having her have all the attention." Isha shouts.

I look through the window subtly and see the curly brown haired girl with her arms crossed. Not very impressed.

By the look on her face anyway.

"Being in One Direction wasn't always easy and is being in this band easy?" Louis asks rhetorically.

Both of the girls shake their heads.

"We got different personalities and it's hard to get what we all want." Harriet suggests.

"Thank you Harriet for being mature." Louis says.

"Now Isha what do you think Harriet has do with this?" Louis asks."Calmly."

"What do you think this is? 50 questions?" Isha responds.

I hope they make up.

I look back at Courtney and she smiles.

She goes up to me and whispers into my ear, "I got something to tell you."

~~
I love leaving you in the dark 😏
(You're in the dark well I tell you what Sherlock Holmes you're unbelievable)

Q: What do you think Courtney has to tell Ellie?

Q2: Do you think Harriet secretly wants to be pushed in the middle? 😬

Also I'm very glad you got to know Connor's family

Byeee