"I don't! I'll come with if you really want!" (Y/n) smiled happily, wrapping her arms around him as well.

Eddie squeezed her tight. His eyes grew dull, but his smile and blush still remained. He loved holding her close. He loved it so dearly. He never wanted anyone to experience this like him. Because this moment felt like it was his. "...yeah. I would like that."

"Got it! So, they won't try to kill us or anything, right?" (Y/n) asked, loosening her grip around him and attempting to move away. She wanted to make eye contact with him while talking after all. However, he didn't seem to want to let go.

"...They won't hurt you." Eddie lets out a childish giggle with that sentence, almost as if he didn't take question seriously. He then let her go, regaining the life back to his eyes. "No worries!"

"What about you though?"

"Me? Well, Zack and I kind of have a rivalry, so he might try to kill me."

"HUH?! THEN WE CAN'T GO!" (Y/n) cried, anxious about whether or not Eddie would be harmed or not.

Eddie shrugged. "It's kinda always like that. He's such a brute and he's never gentle with anyone or anything! Like how he tried to kill you!" the ginger huffed, turning away on his heel. "But I gotta collect the bodies. It's just my job, ehehe! I'm not scared of Zack at all!"

"He's fast though...running from him gives me nightmares."

"Don't worry one bit! You can stay if you want!"

"No, I'll definitely come to make sure you're careful."

Eddie blushed a bit before yanking his mask on to hide it. "Hehe...got it! Let's go, okay?" (Y/n) nodded, following close behind the masked boy. "We'll go to Cathy's floor first!"

"Okay...got it!" (Y/n) tried to lighten the mood and not think about Zack trying to murder Eddie. The two of them enter the elevator, standing side by side as the doors begin to shut. Eddie turns his head towards (Y/n) with a smile, wanting to see her pretty face once again. She turns to him as well after feeling his eyes on her, laughing softly. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing..." Eddie puts his hands behind his back and stands on his tip-toes. As (Y/n) began to turn her head away as well, he completes his sentence. "Just wanted to see your beautiful face."

(Y/n)'s face lit bright red like a tomato as she flusteredly giggles. "Oh, stop it, Eddie..."

"Whaaat? It's trueeee!" Eddie sang with a giggle, moving closer to her. "Your eyes are so beautiful too! That color...I really think it's gorgeous! It frames your face really well!"

(Y/n) blushed even harder, pushing him away gently and looking away. "C-C'mon, now! You don't have to say all those nice things..."

"Oh, should I try to keep them inside?" the masked boy chuckled while watching her face grow redder and redder. "Got it. Bottle up my emotions."

"Wha-no! Don't do that!" (Y/n) cried with a worried expression.

"Ehehe, I'm joking!"

The elevator doors then opened, allowing the two to step out into the sadistic woman's floor. (Y/n) was quick to grab Eddie's gloved hand, having bad memories and feelings from this floor. Eddie blushed slightly before turning and holding her close, looking up at the blank computer screen. "Hey Cathy, (Y/n) and I are here for the bodies!"

After a few seconds of silence, the computer screen turns on to show Cathy's mischievous grin. "Hiii~! Say, what are you two love birds doing here? Sinners touching and loving each other up on the condmner's floor is completely unforgivable! Ahahaha~!"