Wait...You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?

Elena's Wedding Look:

Audrey's Wedding Look:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?

~One Year Later~

Today is definitely going in the history books, because Elena and Audrey are getting married!!!!

"How much longer, Evie?" Elena asks as she sits with her eyes closed and bounces nervously. "I can't wait to see it!"

"Almost." Evie answers her.

"I can't believe this day has finally arrive!" Dizzy says as she fixes Elena's hair before she and Evie squeal in excitement.

"Evie!" Elena says getting impatient, she was ready to see Audrey.

"All done." Evie says as she boops her sister's nose with the make up brush.

"Let's get you in the dress!" Mal cheers making Elena smile. She honestly doesn't know what she would do without two sisters. After helping her into the dress, Evie and Mal lead her over to the mirror. "Okay, you can look now."

"Oh my goodness! I look..." Elena starts.

"Say it." Mal says with a smile making Elena remember when she and Evie helped Mal get ready for her first date with Ben.

"Not hideous." Elena says with a giggle.

"Not even close." Evie says as they all smile and laugh.

"Knock knock." Hades says as he opens the door. "It's time."

Mal, Evie, and Dizzy all squeal in excitement before leaving the room to go to their places.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks dad." Elena says with a smile before grabbing her flowers.

Audrey is standing at the alter waiting to see Elena. Jane, Lonnie, and Angelica stand beside her as the music starts to play. Dizzy is the first to walk out followed by Mal and the Evie. Audrey can feel her heart beat quicken as the wedding march starts to play. Hades leads Elena down the aisle and her eyes immediately lock on Audrey making her smile. Audrey holds back tears as she sees how beautiful Elena is. She couldn't believe how she is to be marrying the girl of her dreams, her true love. Hades places Elena's hand into Audrey's as they reach the alter before kissing her on the cheek. As he walks to his seat, he gives Audrey the 'I'm watching you' fingers making everyone laugh. As Elena stares into Audrey's eyes, she felt as if they were only two there.

"I do." Audrey says making Elena smile.

"I do." Elena says not long after making Audrey smile.

"I now you pronounce you wife and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Fairy Godmother says before Audrey kisses Elena. To Elena it felt like the most magical moment in her life. Carlos and Jay start cheering before everyone else follows making Audrey and Elena pull apart as Elena giggles. Elena reaches up and grabs Audrey's crown and places it sideways, making Audrey laugh. "I give you, Princess Audrey and Princess Elena." Fairy Godmother the proceeds to put the Princess crown on Elena's head. "Congratulations."

"Thank you so much." Elena says before hugging Fairy Godmother. Elena turns to Audrey, only to find her looking at her lovingly. They kiss making everyone cheer. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Elena Sophia." Audrey says making Elena hit her lightly in the shoulder.

"Okay, Audrey Briar." Elena teases making Audrey playfully roll her eyes before going to kiss her.

"All bow to her royal highness." Jay says jokingly making Audrey and Elena to keep from kissing as the original VKs bow to Elena making her giggle. It was definitely one of the most greatest days of Elena's life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!! I'm not dead, don't worry! I've been busy with finals and then I had to take credit recovery for global 🙄. But I'm back now and going to be updating a lot soon, especially during the summer. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! There will be two more chapters and left and then this book is done!! It'll be a happy ending chapter, like them as queens and with kids. And the last one will be bloopers!!

I just wanted to thank everyone who stuck with me through this! And thank you for all the sweet comments and love towards this book. I appreciate it! And I love you all so much!

Also the book hit 1.05k votes!!! And 50.1K reads! Alsnskdkakldjfjsksjjd

Thank you all so much!! Anyways have a good day/night!! Love you all!! Bye!!!

-Mary💗