Pond looks at Phuwin's shirt and he could see that it was damp with their essence. "I'll get you another shirt." Pond crawls out of the bed.

Phuwin grabs hold onto Pond's arm and got out instead. "It's fine." Phuwin replies. He heads to the walk-in closet and changes the shirt. He passes Pond the damp shirt. "I think I'll head back to my place." Phuwin says as he grabs his bag.

"What? Why?" Pond jumps of bed, running to Phuwin, standing before him as he observes his face, trying to find an explanation. "Was it because of what we just did?" Pond asks but only get silence in return. "Look, Phuwin, I know it was different but don't leave. If it's about the bet that we have, then we can call that one time thing not included with our bet."

"It is and it's not." Phuwin answers. "Look, I just don't think that I'm ready to continue with our bet. It's been two days and I give up. If this can happen between us the first time, it will definitely happen for the second time."

Pond grabs onto Phuwin's hands. He didn't want to let go of the boy. Pond has changed his manners in a week just so he could impress him. "Look, initially I said it was all experiment but when I get to hang out with you, I feel different. The good kind. If it's about that, then I'll try to change and be with you."

Phuwin pulls his hand away slowly. "It's not only about you, Pond. It's about me as well. I wasn't ready for anyone to enter my life as well until you just barge right in and that was my first time doing it with someone and how do you expect me to feel when I did with you when you're not even mine to begin with?"

Pond is at a loss, he didn't thought that Phuwin was a virgin but he couldn't tell. Also it was Phuwin who pulled him in first. "We can change that now. That's how much I am willing to make you stay." Pond persuades.

"You said that you've changed for the better but do you not see how self-centered you still sound? You want me to stay without understanding my point of view." Phuwin answers. "Maybe one day in the future it will happen but not now."

Pond is at a loss for words. "Phuwin... Then what about our bet? You lost didn't you? So you'll have to be with me." Pond didn't want to lose Phuwin.

Phuwin sigh. "Look, it's not you. It's me. I lost the bet but I'll pay that debt to you some other time. I just need some time to think through on my emotions."

Phuwin walks past Pond and Pond grabs onto Phuwin's wrist one more time. "Phuwin, please. You can think over it when you're here."

Phuwin's heart nearly waver at Pond's request after hearing how gentle he sounds. Phuwin shakes his head. "Sorry, Pond. I'll see you around in school." Phuwin answers as he pulls his hand away from Pond's grip.

Pond watches Phuwin as he leaves down the stairs, unsure of what else to say or do. He could hear the door close when Phuwin leaves his house. Pond finds the nearest wall and punched onto it. He just had the best time of his life and it ended in an instant.

Tommy and Jimmy didn't expect the main door to open, revealing Phuwin. Tommy and Jimmy turns their attention from the television to Phuwin. Tommy rises up from lying on Jimmy's lap. "What happen? You look like shit. Did Pond hurt you?" Tommy asks but getting ignored by Phuwin who only keeps his eyes on the floor.

Jimmy automatically head to the kitchen, grabbing Phuwin a drink as he see Tommy walks towards Phuwin. Tommy taps the boy's arm and his side. "You look fine but what happen?" Tommy asks once again after being ignored by Phuwin.

"Everything was good but I don't think I would want to see him for now." Phuwin replies as Jimmy approaches him and passes him a drink. Phuwin accepted it gratefully and immediately chugs it down.

Tommy notices the bite mark on his neck and his eyes lit up as if he sees a ghost. "Did you have sex with him? What is that on your neck?" Tommy asks.

"Somehow?" Phuwin answers. "I don't want to talk about it anymore. I don't feel like talking about it." Phuwin walks between the two boys and into his room. He closes the door behind him and throws his bag on the floor and himself onto the bed.

Tommy looks at Jimmy. "I won the bet but I don't think he's fine." Tommy says.

"I mean, he's been used to being alone that maybe when someone comes into his life again, he thinks that whatever relationship he has back then is going to happen again. He might like Pond and maybe Pond would like him back but I remember you said that he was emotionally unavailable and that is what is making him waver and quake between his heart and his brain." Jimmy answers.

Tommy looks at Jimmy and shakes his head. "Can you tell me when did you become so mature? If you're ever like this when I'm ranting to you about my problems, I want you to agree with me instead of stating out the facts."