"Is that the only reason?" He smiled back wrapping his arms around her thighs and hoisting her up.

"Mmm . . . no." She giggled leaning in for a kiss, then two, then three.

She then nibbled on his bottom lip, making his breath pick up.

"Like putty in my hands, baby." Lyra chuckled.
"Putty." He distractedly repeated as she carded her fingers through his brown hair.

"Mom, Dad! No tonight! Anytime but tonight!" Killian yelled making Dallas groan in annoyance.

"C'mon son-"

"No!"

"Fine." He rolled his eyes dropping the brown skin woman onto their sheets.

"But when I put you up for adoption don't think I did you wrong!" Dallas yelled before flopping onto his sheets as well.

"He didn't say anything about tomorrow though." She reminded him making him smile.

"Uh sorry you had to hear that

"Uh sorry you had to hear that." Killian awkwardly apologized.

"It's cool." She merely glanced at him as she looked at the single bed in the room.

"I'm gonna get you some clothes." He looked her bloody frame up and down and she nodded thankfully.

" He looked her bloody frame up and down and she nodded thankfully

(without the shoes)

"Who's are these?" She took the clothes into her hands.

"My mom kept a lot of her old clothes." He said with a smile

She only nodded and entered the connected bathroom where there were towels waiting for her.

Killian let out a breath and raced around him room, trying to find anything that could embarrass him tonight.

"They fit perfectly." She informed him, stepping out of the bathroom after a shower.

He turned and looked at her and his breath got caught in his throat.

The steam from her shower, emitting out behind her making everything else around the girl blur into a beautifully painted picture.

She still didn't look at him for more than five seconds as she walked around him.

She moved to place herself on the bed, much like she did a few minutes later.

"You comfortable?" He turned his head to meet hers.

"Yep." She shortly agreed, still not looking at him.

He instead brought his hand up and softly turned her head, watching in pure fascination as her eyes met his.

"Why won't you look at me?" He lowly asked, the rasp in his voice more prominent.

Because you're the only person in the world that can make me feel weak.
Because even though I had a girlfriend I was in love with you.
Because even though I just lost my girlfriend i'm still in love with you.

She didn't say that though. Hell she didn't say anything.

He glanced at her lips and shifted closer to her.

But before they could connect she pushed his chest back

"What's wrong?" He asked genuinely placing his hand on her neck.

"You have a girlfriend." She reminded him making him scoot back.

"And until you guys are over, whatever this is can never happen." She shrugged turning over in the bed.

Killian heaved out a deep breath letting her words register in his mind.

He wanted her so bad.
And now he can't have her.
Go fucking figure.

————————————————————————
YES LYRA IS A POC
you'll see her more in the prequel which will be up after i finish this.

and here's some romantic insights on two different couples!
i wanted to kinda give you a feel for Lyra and Dallas before i give you their book.

what's y'all favorite movie franchise??
mine is harry potter or fast and furious!

comment, vote, and share!
<3