Chapter 11: Anything

|3rd Person P.O.V|

There (Y/N) still sat. On that little park bench facing the now vacant playground. She sat there through a beautiful sunset, leaving only the city as a light source. She cried and cried.

"I shouldn't have assumed anything. I shouldn't have believed that he actually liked me. After all, I'm-"

"Only his kohai." said (Y/N) finishing off her thought. It was getting late. For all she knew, that perverted man could be walking around here. She tried to move, she tried so hard, but her body just wouldn't respond. Now for sure she was going to catch a cold. She was only wearing shorts and a T-shirt after all.

"Oi!!" someone yelled. She jerked her head up to see a blurry figure. Her tears eyes were blocking her vision. She wiped away her tears and got a clear look of who it was.

"Camus?" she said as quietly as a mouse. "What the hell is wrong with you!? You're only wearing that and it's extremely cold outside!" he claimed. (Y/N)'s eyes widened for a fraction of a second before she balled her small hands into smaller fists. "What? You actually care that I get sick? Well I don't! Just get out of here!" she yelled.

He was surprised, but continued to stay and speak to her. "I can't just leave! You'll probably get attacked by that guy again!" he retorted.

"Well you know what? I didn't ask you to follow me! I didn't ask you to help me!" she yelled. Tears began to stream down her cheeks as she continued. "It hurt you know! It hurt a lot! Saying that you didn't care if I got sick, implying that you don't care about me! I-I just can't do this anymore Camus! I can't keep loving someone who will never love me back!"

"(Y/N)..." he said. His eyes began to puff up and water.

"Please Camus! Just leave me alone! Leave me alone to cry and figure out my life because I sure as hell know you won't be able to help me!" she yelled falling to her knees.

It hurt her too much. She was madly in love with him and everything about him. His platinum blonde hair, the way his face brightens up after he hears the words sweets or sugar. She loved him ever since the day the two met. She loved all the times they spent together, the connections they had, the moments they shared, but, it all went down the drain.

She sobbed in the palms of her hands, not caring who heard nearby. Camus, on the other hand, didn't quite know what to do.

"She loves me? Did I hear her correctly? Have I been hurting her this entire time? What do I do? How can I make this better? Is there a way to make this better? Someone, please tell me... "

He started to cry. Not as much as (Y/N), but he still allowed the tears fall down." (Y/N)..." he said again.

"JUST GET OUT OF HERE!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE?! PLEASE CAMUS!!" she screamed. She was crying so much to the point where she couldn't control her breathing.

Camus heard those words from her mouth, and clutched his heart. They made him feel like he was doing everything wrong. He thought of several ways to keep her from hating him, because, (Y/N) hating him was the worst thing in the world for him.

(Y/N) was about to yell at him again, when Camus came up to her and lifted her head by grabbing her face. Then, he made their lips connect. It was a strong, passionate kiss, but, it was also light and soft. He pulled away and their teary eyes met.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I'm sorry for causing you so much pain, but, I can't just leave you. I feel like if I do, you'll never want to talk to me or be with me ever again. I don't want that to happen. I want to keep talking with you, laughing with you, being with you. Because, I love you (Y/N). I love you so much that I would do anything for you! Please, don't tell me to leave. Please!" he said.

She didn't know what to make of what he just said. He gripped her shoulders and his head fell down facing the ground.

"... I can't... I don't know... How... What... Am I supposed to believe him? Is he just saying this? But he's, crying. I don't think I've ever seen him cry. Not even in those cheesy vacation commercials."

She kept thinking about it, then came up with a conclusion. (Y/N) lifted Camus' head, and leaned in, connecting their lips once again. He was surprised, but kissed back shortly after.

She pulled away too soon and looked at Camus. "Do you really mean it? You love me? " She asked. He hugged her tightly. "Of course I mean it. I love you more than anything else on this world." he answered. (Y/N) hugged him back. "I'm sorry for being such an idiot." she mumbled. "No it's my fault. I should have said that. I take it back. I take it all back." he said.

She laughed and hugged him tighter. "I love you so much, Camus." she confessed. "I love you too, (Y/N)."