Chapter 5: Emotions

|Your P.O.V|

Camus pulled me all the way to the Master Course. "What's h-happening!? Camus is holding my hand!" I exclaimed internally. My face kept getting more red by the second.

As we approached the Master Course, he let go. "There, now you won't get into any more trouble." he said. I couldn't stop shaking. We walked inside to see everyone hanging out in the living room. "Hey guys your back!" Reiji said. "Yes, but we don't have time to talk. (Y/N) needs to work on her performance." he said pulling me upstairs.

He opened the door and set his stuff down on his bed. "What did you get anyway?" I asked him. He pulled out (second favorite book). "I heard you talk about it when you were on the phone with your friend, so I thought I should read it." he said. "Stalker much?" I thought while smiling. "Hey, what's that smile for?" he asked. I smiled even bigger. "Oh, nothing." I said laughing a little.

Next thing I knew, I was pinned against the wall. "U-uh Camus w- what are you doing?" I asked startled. His eyes was hidden behind his platinum blonde hair. We stayed in silence for a good while when he let go. "S-sorry. I don't know what came over me." he said.

"Okay, first he holds my hand, then helps me get away from some perverted nutcase, then he held my hand again dragging me all the way here, and then pins me to the wall saying 'I don't know what came over me.' WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

I kept screaming at myself in confusion. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)!!" he yelled. I snapped my head back into reality to see Camus holding out a sheet with something on it. I looked closer to see that it was a song. The song I wrote when he was in the shower. Except, there were lyrics. "Wait, you gave this back to me when I showed it to you..." I claimed. "I finished it for you. Take it before I decide to throw it away." he demanded. I grabbed the papers and glanced at them. "Sugoi. He really is an amazing idol." I thought smiling. "What is it this time?" he asked. "I was just thinking about how amazing you are." I said. I slapped my hand on my mouth. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!!" I yelled in my head.

"Uh, a-arigato... " he answered turning his head away." I'm gonna g-go downstairs and practice!" I said loudly while walking away. I opened the door and looked back. "Is he...no, not possible." I told myself before heading downstairs.

"Was he seriously... Blushing? That can't be right. I must be seeing things."

|3rd Person P.O.V|

(Y/N) had left Camus in the room. "Why is my face so warm?" he thought. He went to the bathroom and turned on the lights to see that his face had gone completely red. "Did that little event seriously make me blush so hard?" he asked his reflection. Camus didn't know what to do. He sat on his bed, trying to get his emotions figured out. "I guess I have to ask him." he said.

Camus was about to go downstairs when he stopped. "Oh yeah, (Y/N) is down there. I think I'll just message him." He went back to his room and picked up his phone.

To: Kotobuki Reiji

Reiji, there's something that I need to talk about. Meet me in my room. Now.

Send

Camus took a deep breath and laid down on his bed. The second after there was a loud and obnoxious knock at the door. "Jeez, he's fast."

He opened the door to have Reiji burst in." Myu-chan!! I'm here!!" he yelled. Camus sighed and told him to sit down.

|Your P.O.V|

I went downstairs then outside to try and calm down. My mind was spinning out if control. "What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?" That question kept repeating in my mind. I sat by a big tree and leaned my head against it. I suddenly began to remember all the short times me and Camus shared together.

"I know I loved him before I met him, but that was because he was my favorite one out of the QUARTET NIGHT group. Now, I don't know what I feel. Someone please help me figure this out!!"

Then I thought of something. "I'll call (best friend)-chan! She might be able to help me with this." I grabbed my phone and dialed her number, but there was no answer. "No way! Is she asleep again?!" I exclaimed. "It's not like she'd be doing anything else. Looks like I'm on my own."

|Camus' P.O.V|

I told Reiji everything that had happen. "Oh I see! Well, that means you like her! Good for you Myu-chan!" he explained. I began to choke on the air I had just inhaled. "Y-you don't know what your talking about!" I yelled looking away from him. He just laughed. "Come on! There's nothing to be embarrassed about! This happens to everyone! Trust me on this." he said.

I sighed and thought about what he said. "Maybe he's right...?" I thought. "Okay, so what if you are right? She's my kohai. It would just be weird." I claimed. Reiji pouted. "It wouldn't hurt to give a try." he said.

"I guess he's right."