05: The Fresh Sailor Penis

Start from the beginning

"Says you! What is: the monsters farts put the sailors to sleep?!" That evening, we hysterically burst at each others ideas, holding onto our aching bellies from the excessive immature laughter.

I calmed down, patting his shoulder frantically. "Let's include Sawney in our story! A big daddy siren that eats the penises!" I added, pointing at the silent baby on the top shelf.

Reiner turned to face him, his cheekbones high from his curled lips. "How does that sound, Sawney? Annoying bastard." I chuckled softly, wiping my wet eyes with my sleeve.

The silence between us lasted a few seconds before Reiner decided to question a few things for conversation sake I assume.
"Say, don't you live with anyone, Y/n?"

"Nah, it's just me and Toots... and the billions of kittens he impregnated other cats with." I shot him a glare, which he responded with a sassy lick of his paw, prestige as he avoided my playful glower.

"Horny idiot." I mumbled and turned back to Reiner whom seemed to be thinking. "So what about you? Don't you live alone?" I asked, hugging my knees.

"My mum forces me to stay at hers most of the time but yeah, I have an apartment." He replied, trying to focus on our conversation but he was too busy trying to avoid Tootsie's 'vibe inspection'.

He's really protective of me so he checks the person's anger levels by doing stupid shit. Swinging his tail at them, slapping them gently with his paw or sniffing them all over.

Reiner seemed to be doing good, flinching a few times but only shooting Tootsie a weird look that made him seem like he'd seen an alien.

I couldn't help but giggle and pull the cat off of Reiner. "Tootsie, Reiner is a good guy." I told him, sitting up on my knees to show Reiner is good by patting his hair. Tootsie saw this and sat back down, like a cute little soldier.

The blonde tensed up from underneath me, probably weirded out by now. "Sorry about him, it's learnt behavior." I slapped myself mentally, hoping he didn't hear the last bit.

"What do you mean?" Reiner wondered, sitting still as Tootsie decided to curl up on his lap. Well he got comfy fast.

"He's always wanted to be a bodyguard, ever since he was a kitten." I squeaked. While it was clear I was joking, he didn'y ask anymore questions. "It's getting a bit dark." Reiner muttered.

Checking to see if he was right, I noticed the dark blue outside my window contrasting the switched on light of my living room. "Oh- " I took Tootsie off of his lap, disturbing his mini nap.

"Thanks Y/n, you've made projects more fun than it ever has." He said as he opened the front door.

I hoped he wouldn't notice the heat rushing to my cheeks as I fumbled for an answer that wasn't awkward. "You too..." I breath out. My chest rising as his face turned slightly towards me, the moon illuminating his angelic appearance.

"O-Oh I forgot! Would you like me to walk you home?" I sheepishly requested. His eyes trailed down from my dino slippers to the oversized hood on my head.

"No thanks." He chuckled. "But! Really! I can if you need"-

"Y/n, you're much smaller than me, why would I need you to walk me home?"

As if I couldn't get anymore flustered I shook my head and waved my hands around. "It's a safe area and all- but I still think it's better to walk with someone!"

His body full turned to face me and he rested his palm on my shoulder. "No Y/n, besides Tootsie wouldn't want you missing for a while. Thanks though." He took off without another word, waving politely at me as he continued down my clean street. Afterall, it was just elderly people here.

I grunted and wondered if that was a wise decision- but maybe I'm just paranoid! I was told that they're dead... so they must be.

Reiner is in no risk and even if they were alive... they would have shown up three years ago.

I closed the door and collapsed on my bum, Tootsie rushing over to comfort me. "It'll be okay..." I said to him, caressing the scar across his right eye. He purred against me and nuzzled his face in my chest as if to say that everything was indeed, alright.

Authors note:

Why do you think Y/n is scared? Who is it that she's worried about?

Also I just want to say that this book is genuinly unedited so if you find spelling/grammar mistakes you can point them out, I wouldn't mind💜